How to become a Verified Owner!
We want everyone to have a good experience online, so we actively encourage all our owners to become verified and have a personalised badge included within their holiday home advert.
This helps combat the rising number of fraudulent listings that appear on other websites and especially social media.
We however do recognise owners want a choice, and for this reason verifying your holiday home is an owner’s choice and not a requirement to be able to advertise on our website.
There are many benefits to becoming verified.
Guest can be reassured that owners who have a unique verified badge on their adverts have; provided proof of ownership that has been seen by our management team.
And once confirmed, we apply a full personalised and unique Verification Badge” which cannot be used against any other Holiday Home.
- The verified badge contains
- The Cherished Holiday Homes Watermark
- Owners Full Name
- Owners property ID Number
- Owners advert Expiry Date
Also, having the verified badge applied, together with advertising on an established and trusted website like Cherished Holiday Homes, makes it far more difficult for scammers to steel adverts with embedded watermarked pictures.
To become a Verified Owner;
- we need to see a document in your name with the park details on (passes are not accepted as verification, as owners can give these out to non-owners)
- If your holiday home is not on a registered park, we need to see a utility bill displaying your name and holiday home address. This must be dated within the last 4 months. We only need to see that it is a utility bill and your name, address and date. We do not need to see anything else on this document.
- We accepted screen shots and photos, these can be either emailed, WhatsApp, text or sent by messenger to us.