Here is our 8 berth static caravan, we have made it a homely and family orientated place to stay to accommodate families on visiting the area, a lovely home from home.
The van is a cosy setting which holds a double room, two twin single bedrooms (these are not fixed beds and can be pushed together if needed ) and a double pull out sofa in the living area to accommodate up to 8 people. The van has a large open plan lounge dining and kitchen area, the kitchen holds everything you would need such as toaster,kettle, microwave,fridge/freezer,cups,plates cutlery etc and a new gas cooker with grill has been fitted. The living room has a tv, dvd, ipod docking speaker clock, books, dvds and a few games for the children.
Access into the caravan is via four steps with a hand rail provided. Outside the caravan is a small patio area with fold up seating. There are car parks situated around the site and there are a few opposite the vans in our row.
Quilts and pillows are provided in the van but we request that you bring your own linen (bed sheets quilt cover and pillow cases) or you can hire direct from the site reception on arrival.
Double linen set approx £3.50
Single linen set approx £2.50
Club passes are available to purchase from reception if required,under 3’s do not need passes and then they are approx £6.50 each for your entire stay. These passes will give you access to the sites swimming pool and entertainment venue which holds kids clubs, games, activities,shows, singers, bingo, karaoke and discos. A notice in the entertainment venue is available to see times and whats on.
The van is situated on Waterside Holiday Park and is van number 22. On site there is a small park, shop, launderette, arcade, outdoor heated pool, bar and restaurant with a separate entertainment venue. The site it self has breath taking sea views over Torbay and you can even get to see the steam train pass on its way to Dartmouth and its journey back into Paignton. If you follow a path under the steam train bridge you will find a small shingle cove and to your left, after a fair few steps another shingle beach to adventure in the rock pools. There are beautiful costal walks you can take direct from the site into Brixham, Goodrington, Paignton and Torquay. Near the entrance to the site there is a bus stop (approx 200 yards from our van), from this bus stop and a short walk down the hill you can get into Goodrington Beach passing a pub, a few takeaways and a convenience store. You can walk along Goodrington Beach and that will lead you to arcades, mini go karts, steam train, water slides, paddle boats a brewers fayre restaurant & pub and of course an ice cream shop!
There are plenty more things to do around the area such as Paignton Zoo, Broadsands beach which has a Kayaking and stand up paddle board centre, Brixham fishing harbour and plenty more!
A lovely family place to adventure,explore and relax.
Below is a query calendar for you to check dates, just a reminder someone’s departure date will be blocked off on the calendar but they check out at 11 am. The van is cleaned shortly after guests leave, your arrival date may be possible on the same day as previous guests departe as arrivals check in from 2pm. Please query dates and we can let you know if this is possible.
*Polite notice*Please note that pets are not allowed in rental bookings but as hirers you need to be aware our pet dog visits the van occasionally with us , to make you aware encase of any allergies.
Property Reference / Number: Waterside Devon 8 Berth static caravan
Property Address: Waterside, Three Beaches, Dartmouth Road, Paignton, TQ4 6NS
Holiday Park: Waterside Holiday Park
Submit your review
Excellent caravan, exceptionally clean.. great location being close to the complex. Caravan was like a home from home. Owners are fantastic and couldn’t do enough to help. Highly recommend and look forward to returning soon!!
The caravan was fantastic on a beautiful site. The caravan had everything you needed. It was very close to the complex and parking.
The owner was very helpful sending over lots of info regarding the site and also things to do in the area and were in touch during our stay to see if we needed anything else. I would highly recommend this caravan.
We loved it so much were going back this summer in August for another week
OUR STATIC HIRE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please don’t book for parties of young people, As they will be refused access to the caravan, which can be upsetting for everyone concerned.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A provisional booking will be accepted by the caravan owners, subject to receiving a £50 deposit within 5 working days of receiving an invoice form ourselves. Upon receiving deposit, you’ll receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until the caravan owners receive the deposit.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
2. If the deposit is not received within 5 working days it is assumed by the caravan owners that the provisional booking is no longer required.
3. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then the caravan owners reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else. Bookings taken with less than SIX weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within 5 working days.
4. The hirer shall also pay a £50 refundable security bond. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within seven days of departure date. The caravan owners reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of: a) replacing and/or repairing all damage b) all breakages c) charge for cleaning the caravan or removing stains or replacing as new. ALL BREAKAGES, DAMAGE AND STAINS WITHIN THE CARAVAN MUST BE PAID FOR!!
THE HIRER MUST INFORM THE CARAVAN OWNERS WITHIN 12HRS OF ARRIVAL OF ALL DEFECTS, INVENTORY SHORTAGES AND/ OR BREAKAGES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU, THE HIRER BEING RESPONSIBLE.
5. In the event of a cancellation, The hirer must confirm this in writing. (Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
6. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency at home.
7. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the owner’s discretion and subject to the time remaining to the holiday and a replacement booking being obtained.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
8. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above. No same sex groups (Couples and Family’s only).
9. Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the caravan. Over Occupancy will not be Tolerated.
10. ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement with the caravan owners and confirmed in writing to the owners.
11. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
12. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the holiday caravan. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for you and your parties safety and security purposes only.
13. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
14. The hirer shall notify the caravan owners in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
15. The hirer must give access to the holiday caravan as / when required to the caravan owners, holiday park owners and their staff / agents.
16. The caravan owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a and / or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
17. The holiday caravan maybe occupied from 3pm onwards on the first day of hiring.
18. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact the caravan reception. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
19. No pets are allowed.
20. Smoking is NOT permitted in the caravan but ashtrays are provided for outside use only.
21.The caravan is to be left in a clean and tidy condition ready for the next tenants, due to inspection by staff. If not, then rule 4. shall apply.
22. Holiday park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
23. The holiday caravan MUST be vacated by 10am on the last day of hiring. Ready for cleaner to check over.
24. No Prams/Buggies to be left open, and used in the caravans As this as been known to Damage Doors and Fittings.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE CARAVAN / HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE CARAVAN OWNERS SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.
Once we have received your £50 deposit you the hirer has agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law.