DUE TO GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, YOU SHOULD CHECK THE PARK WEBSITE FOR AVAILABLE FACILITIES.
You can now use this link to see what is available at the park (you may need to copy and paste)…. https://status.haven.com/?
Welcome to my spacious holiday get-away on the extremely popular, award winning, 5 star rated Haven site at Rockley Park in Poole, Dorset. Located in Gorse Hill at the top of the Park, it is just a few minutes level walk or push to the shop and outdoor activities and an extra minute to the takeaway and main complex. The caravan is wheelchair accessible and as such has wide doors, an adapted galley kitchen, wet-room & some disability aids.
Bedroom one has a double bed, a 22 inch television and a hair dryer. Being disabled friendly, the bedrooms have more space, so for families with babies, there is room for a travel cot should you bring one. Bedroom two has two single beds with a large space between the two, possibly large enough for a travel cot. The front room has a 43 inch television and a separate DVD player, there is also a Bluetooth speaker for you to connect your own device to. You will find a few films and games to keep the children busy whilst the unpacking and packing takes place should they be required. As mentioned, there is a large wet-room which is the size of a bedroom. This is also beneficial to families with toddlers or young children who need help in the shower. It also means there is room should you choose to bring a baby bath, knowing there is no need to use the kitchen sink!
There is a pull-out sofa double bed in the front room allowing the caravan to sleep 6. The caravan is double glazed, has gas central heating and a gas fire for the colder spells. A new veranda has been fitted for this year so you can sit and enjoy the wonderful sunsets. There is parking next to the caravan for one vehicle, a small patio area and a table and chairs. I have also had the kitchen modified slightly to enable me to use the sink area in my wheelchair which will hopefully help others also. Obviously the caravan also has an access ramp.
Upon your arrival the beds will already be made for you so you need not bring your own bedding however I do not supply towels so please remember to bring your own. Not everyone who stays wants to use the onsite entertainment or activities so there are no Haven Funpasses included in the price. You can purchase these from reception should you require.
Rockley Park has something for everyone. You can purchase activities at the Sportzone such as Archery and target shooting. Test your balance and skill on a Segway or get an elevated view of things at the climbing activities. Expel some energy on the trampolines or just sit quietly and paint some pottery. Maybe have a round of crazy golf. There are water activities for the younger visitors where they can try the inflatables or maybe the underwater Aquajets. Alternatively, just enjoy the indoor slides or outdoor pool (23 May-30 August). At the bottom of the park is a private beach, although if you do have mobility problems then I suggest taking the car as the hill gradient is not overly wheelchair friendly!
I hope that you do decide to holiday at Rockley Park and that you feel my caravan is suitable for your needs. Whichever caravan you stay in though, I hope your holiday experience is as good as mine was the first time I stayed, and you fall in love with it as my family and I did. I arrived for a weeks holiday and left as an owner having bought a caravan!
Kindest regards and best wishes.
Available Start Date
Selected Date Range
Property Reference / Number: Fiducia Holiday Rental
Property Address: 14 Gorse Hill. Rockley Park Holiday Park, Napier Road, Hamworthy, Poole, BH15 4LZ
Holiday Park: Rockley Park Holiday Park
Submit your review
Fiducia Holiday Rental terms and conditions.
1. Please read the terms and conditions set out below as they will form an agreement between you and us with regards to your booking and your stay.
2. Definitions; ‘me’, ‘we’, ‘us’ – Fiducia Holiday Rental ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘guests’ ‘party’ – the person booking the holiday and those named on the booking form.
3. Holiday deposit; A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of £100.00 (one hundred pounds) will be taken upon booking.
4. Paying the balance; The balance of the holiday cost is to be paid no later than six weeks before your stay please. Failure to pay the balance by that time will result in your holiday dates being re advertised and your holiday cancelled. The exception to this is for any advertised “last minute holiday deals”. Holidays booked with less than six weeks before the start of the rental will be payable in full upon booking.
5. Damage deposit; A damage deposit of £100.00 will be added to the cost of your stay and will be returned to you within seven days of your departure once the caravan and contents have been checked.
6. Payment; Payment can be made by electronic bank transfer. The account details will be supplied upon booking.
7. Arrival & Departure; Guests may arrive at Rockley Park at any time during day of arrival however access to the caravan is not to be before 15.00hrs (3pm). This ensures that the caravan has been cleaned and made up ready for your stay. Please also remember that unless “Funpasses” are purchased at the main reception, you will not be able to go in to the main complex and use the swimming pools and other facilities. Please vacate the caravan by 10.00 (10 am) on the day of departure to allow time to prepare for the next guests.
8. During your stay; I want you to enjoy your stay and make the most of your holiday, please be respectful of others in the park who also want to enjoy their holiday. Please remember to keep the caravan locked when not occupied. If you have any problems with the caravan during your stay, you will find a telephone number in the welcome folder in the lounge for assistance.
9. Personal property; You are responsible for looking after your own belongings. Please keep your vehicle locked and try not to leave any valuable items on display. If you bring anything valuable with you please check it is covered by your own insurance. We cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to your belongings during your stay.
10. Smoking; No smoking, vaping or e-cigarettes permitted in the caravan at any time. If you do wish to smoke then please do so outside and dispose of your cigarette butts properly. My cleaner is not responsible for clearing butts from around the caravan.
11. Drugs; Please be aware that Haven have a zero tolerance policy with regards to drugs. If Haven staff find that you have taken any illegal drugs or illegal substances they have the right to ask you to leave the park. If this occurs, no refund will be given.
12. Damages; Accidents do unfortunately happen, and whilst we hope there will be none, if damage is caused by you or someone in your party during your stay, the amount to replace or repair the broken item or damage will be deducted from the DAMAGE DEPOSIT. In the event that the damage or loss is greater than £100, we reserve the right to recover the additional cost from you.
13. Disability aids; Disability aids are used at your own risk.
14. OOPS, left items; If you find that you have forgotten to pack something and think you may have left it at the caravan, please call me on 07773779118 and I will contact my cleaner to ask if she can look for it in the caravan. If the item/items is/are found, then any costs associated with posting back to you will be your responsibility. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to your property.
15. Acceptance; By booking your stay you agree to and accept the terms and conditions.