Luxury Family Owned 3 bedroom 6 berth Static Caravan on Haven’s Primrose Valley, action packed Premier 5* Park close to Filey between Scarborough and Bridlington.
Short Breaks from £100, Full Weeks from just £180
Primrose Valley Holiday Park is ‘Haven’s Premier, All Action, 5 Star Flagship Park and is situated on the beautiful North Yorkshire East Coast near the seaside town of Filey, between the popular seaside resorts of Scarborough and Bridlington, both only a 10-15 minute drive. Other nearby attractions include : Scarborough Sea Life Centre, Flamingo Land Fun Park & Zoo, Eden Camp, Flamborough Head Working Lighthouse, Bempton Cliffs Bird Sanctuary, Whitby Abbey, York Minister Cathedral, York Castle Museum, Jorvik Viking Centre and not far from the spectacular North York Moors.
There is a regular Bus service from the site running to Filey, Scarborough and Bridlington. There is direct beach access down to the beautiful Filey Bay stretch of golden sand, Filey is just a 20-25 minute walk along the beach.
The Park offers a whole host of excellent modern facilities for all ages, including an entertainment complex with two venues, Funworks amusement arcade, 2 heated swimming/fun pools with slides, a funfair, soft play areas, bars & restaurants (Mash and Barrel, West Pier burger bar, Cooks fish and chips, Papa Johns pizza, Starbucks and Millies cookies), boating and fishing lake, a wide selection of bookable indoor and outdoor adventure activities and a convenience store and Gift Shop. All ideally suited for a great family holiday by the sea.
Our privately owned family Holiday Home is a 35′ x 12′ Salsa Eco and is perfect for family holidays, couples retreat or short breaks. The caravan is double glazed with heating through out.
To suit everyone’s basic needs aiming to make sure you not only enjoy your stay but want to come back again & again with family and friends.
Great central location – situated within a short walking distance of all the facilities of the park including the main entertainment complex, beach access, children’s play area, shops, reception, launderette and recycling centre.
The caravan is equipped with everything you would need for a relaxing break. All amenities, water, gas and electric are included in the price.
There are three Bedrooms, 1 double bedroom and two further twin bedrooms so accommodates 6 people to sleep comfortably. All having wardrobe and over bed storage. All fresh bed linen is provided and included in the rental price, beds will be made up for your arrival. (only if agreed and authorised, sleeps up to 8 if the occasional double pull-out sofa bed in the lounge is used, but no bedding is supplied for this)
The open plan Lounge is light and spacious with a large comfortable corner seating with a flat screen TV with built in free view & DVD player, and a Gas fire.
The accompanying Dining area with fixed corner seating has a dining table and 2 stools and comfortably seats 6.
The Fully equipped galley style fitted Kitchen has ample worktops with all you could need, with pots & pans, crockery, cutlery, utensils. Gas Hob, Oven and separate grill, Kettle, Toaster, Under counter fridge with freezer compartment, Microwave. There is plenty of storage and cupboard space.
The main Bathroom consists of a large walk in shower cubicle, a WC and separate hand basin plus storage shelves and a panel heater. There is also a separate WC with wash basin.
Outside has a large patio area with bench, able to accommodate a personal vehicle, and grassed area for the kids to play or for sunbathing., also has road side parking bays opposite to the caravan.
Please note that all Haven park rules must be adhered to whilst staying on site. These include :
No all male/female (Stag or Hen Party) or under 21 groups are allowed. This is a family park and in line with Haven policy we can only take bookings from family groups.
A minimum age of 25 for the lead person named in the booking. Full names and ages required for each member of your group, and full address of lead person is required at the time of booking (for insurance & security purposes). The accommodation may only be used by the persons listed on the booking form, no exceptions including overnight visitors, which must be agreed & signed by the hirer, who will be responsible for the actions of any individual of or the entire group.
For the comfort & hygiene of you and all future guest, and for safety & insurance reasons, this Holiday Home is strictly NO SMOKING and NO DOGS or PETS permitted, NO exceptions ! sorry.
Please check the Haven website for further full details.
For your safety our Holiday Home is fitted with a fire extinguisher, smoke alarm, carbon monoxide alarm and opening windows in all rooms providing adequate escape routes.
All we ask is that you help us to keep our Holiday Home clean & tidy at its best to enable yourselves and other people to enjoy the place as much as we do.
Book directly with us the owners and save money over going through Haven.
Secure your holiday booking dates with us today with just a £50 booking & security deposit, required at time of booking. Full remaining balance will be due 8 weeks prior to arrival date. Failure to pay the remainder by the specified date will result in cancellation of your booking and the forfeit of your deposit. Any other part payment will be refunded.
The £50 booking and security deposit which will secure your dates is to also cover any loss or damage which may occur to the caravan or its contents during your stay. This will be refunded once a full satisfactory inspection and inventory checks of the caravan have been confirmed after departure, as long as it has been left in a clean and tidy condition and no loss or damage has occurred, we reserve the right to withhold some or the entire deposit and /or bill the guest for any additional cost of any additional cleaning, replacing or repairing issues. Please allow up to 14 days from your departure for refund. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
Taking bookings for 3, 4, 7, 10, 11 or 14 night stays, Arrival: 3:00pm Monday’s & Friday’s, Departure: 10am, April (Easter) through until October (Halloween), many dates available, all at reasonable prices.
Funworks Entertainment passes are NOT included in our rental price. Passes are required to gain entry in to the main entertainment complex and swimming pools. However, these can be easily purchased separately at the reception upon your arrival (proof of booking required). Travel cots, buggies and highchairs are also NOT supplied by ourselves but are available for hire from Haven reception (deposit plus charge).
For any further information, available dates and prices please contact us via
Call or text : 07982452303
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/AandCatPV/ ,
twitter : #aandcatpv,
Messenger : @AandCatPV,
or email : email@example.com
Available Start Date
Selected Date Range
Submit your review
Terms and Conditions
In Compliance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) law effective May 2018.
By reading our Terms & Conditions and paying your booking deposit, you give us, Adrian & Carol Mitchell ‘AandCatPV’ authorization to hold your details. And to only supply those details to our hand over representative on park, and place on a Entertainment Pass booking form, which you will need to obtain any Entertainment passes you may require. The form is required between us the owners and our site operator ‘Haven Primrose Valley’ for any private guests staying in our caravan. In these cases they are kept for lawful purposes only.
0. Please Do-Not BBQ anywhere near the caravan.
1. The holiday caravan assigned to the hirer may be used only for holiday purposes and will NOT be used for sleeping more persons than the number of berths indicated by the proprietor. By exceeding the number of Berths will void any caravan insurances and you will be evicted from your accommodation and any charges that occur invoiced to you.
2. The Hirer is responsible for the conduct of his/her guests and family and shall take steps to ensure that their behaviour does not cause a nuisance, inconvenience or disturbance to other occupiers or cause damage to property belonging to the Proprietor or such other occupiers.
3. The Hirer agrees to indemnify the Proprietor in respect of any damage caused to the Proprietor’s property or to the property of third parties and against personal injury caused by the Hirer or members of the Hirer’s party. The Hirer must give notification of any damage as soon as possible, if after your stay damage is reported upon inspection this may affect your £50 security bond, it is in your interest to notify the manager\owner of any faulty or damaged items upon arrival.
4. The Hirer’s vehicle is parked entirely at his/her risk and the Proprietor is under no liability whatsoever in respect of any damage caused by or to the vehicle from whatever cause or for the loss or damage to articles left therein. No commercial vehicles will be allowed on the park.
5. The Hirer will not permit or suffer anything to be done which would endanger any policies of insurance which the Proprietor has effected in respect of its business as caravan park proprietor.
6. All refuse or litter is to be deposited in the refuse bins provided and the area surrounding the caravan is to be kept in a clean and tidy condition, Please ensure when departing the caravan that it is left in a “Clean and Tidy Condition” surfaces wiped, carpets and floor cleaned and any kitchenware used is to be cleaned.
7. £50 booking deposit is required to secure the requested holiday dates and caravan, this also doubles as your security deposit, the Full balance must be paid 8 weeks before the Holiday arrival (arrival date) failure to do so may impact on the agreed holiday cost and any applied discount. We reserve the right to cancel any booking if the balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival date as per the cancelation policy contained within. This booking deposit is not refundable if the booking is cancelled.
8. Please ensure that if you smoke any form of tobacco, that this is done outside with doors\windows closed and all waste is placed in Bins. Any use or storage(as the smell clings to soft furnishings) of elicit substances, such as Cannabis, will result in immediate loss of the security deposit, NO DRUGS ALLOWED !
9. If for any reason you cancel your holiday, any refunds may only be made if the caravan is re-let on your dates and will be subject to our cancelation policy. There is an automatic cancelation charge of the £20 none refundable booking deposit. See below for possible extra charges and time periods. The hirer may wish to consider buying cancellation insurance (not available from the proprietor).
10,The proprietor reserves the right to cancel any holiday without prior notice, if the proprietor cancels your holiday prior to arrival you will receive a full refund of any moneys already paid to the proprietor (no compensation fees will be paid). if your holiday is cancelled during your booked holiday dates due to a breach in terms and conditions, no money’s will be refunded and additional charges may occur. If the Proprietor cancels your holiday due to a breach in the terms and conditions the cancellation policy charges apply.
If you have to cancel your holiday/booking you must contact us in the first instance through the message App used in communication and notify us via email within 2 days of the initial contact if we have not got back to you..
In the event of a personal cancellation, the following charges apply, unles pre authorised arrangment:
Length of Time before arrival – 56 days (8 weeks) or more Booking Deposit only
Length of Time before arrival – 55 to 29 days (4-8 weeks) Booking Deposit + 25% of the holiday cost
Length of Time before arrival – 28 days (4 weeks) or less Booking Deposit + 50% of the holiday cost.
If we are able to re-let the caravan to a new family we may, at our discretion, refund you the total holiday cost minus the none refundable deposit, less any additional losses incurred in the process, including a Late Deal sale.
11. Bookings cannot be accepted from single sex(refers to Stag or Hen) parties, Group bookings requiring multiple caravans or parties of under 21 years old.
12. A ‘Cleaning & Damage’ Security Deposit is required of £50 in addition to the Holiday costs, if the caravan is found to be in reasonable condition with no damage after your departure a full refund of the Deposit will be issued within 14 days (under normal circumstances within 48 hours). Full Balance including the Deposit is to be Paid 8 weeks before arrival. If paying via PayPal, the hirer must agree to cover any PayPal fees, as we require the full balance requested, we suggest using the ‘Friends and Family’ option when making the payment.
13. We do supply pillows, quilts and basic bed linen but we do not supply the following items, Bath Towels and Tea Towels. Please ensure you use bedding items as bedding must be used! This is a condition on your Cleaning and Damage security deposit.
14. If the Proprietor is unable to supply the specified caravan for hire, they reserves the right to not supply another caravan , and issue a full refund to the Hirer.
15. The Proprietor will not be liable to the Hirer nor his/her guests or any dependants for any injury or loss or damage to any property howsoever caused.
16. In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions by the Hirer the Proprietor shall be entitled to give the Hirer and his/her guests and/or family immediate notice to vacate the caravan and leave the park, and to charge any expenses incurred in doing so.
17. We do NOT accept Pets of any kind in our holiday home as we suffer from allergies and it is unacceptable to allow pets on the seating, beds and soft furnishings.
18. If for any reason you are not happy with the holiday home upon arrival or Damaged, Broken or Dirty items are seen, these “must” be reported immediately on your first day of occupancy! This is to ensure that the hirer is not held responsible for anything that is seen after the hirer has departed when the holiday home is cleaned, checked and inventoried. If anything is reported that requires immediate resolution, we must be given the opportunity to resolve the problems, you agree to give us 24 hours to resolve reported issues. if you do not accept the resolution we offer and decide to terminate your holiday, this must be done on the first day of occupancy and no refund will be given.
19. Arrival Time is between 3pm and 5pm on your first day of occupancy, or which ever time you have arranged and agreed with our representative on park. During current Covid conditions check in time may be delayed due to change over cleans, we will keep you updated.
Departure time on the last day of occupancy is no later than 9:30am to allow for the change over clean.
20. Once the booking form has been sent, confirmed and deposit received any changes to the number of guests or any booking information updates must not breach our booking conditions and must be reported to the proprietor no later than 4 week before arrival date.
21. Any discounts given at the time of booking and subject to the balance being paid as per the agreed terms and Conditions, failure to pay the balance in accordance to the Terms and Conditions will result in any Discount being removed and the Full amount of the holiday costs being required. We reserve the right to cancel any booking if the balance is not paid 8 weeks before arrival as per the cancelation policy contained within.
22. Gas, Electricity and Water is included with the holiday cost although we do operate a fair usage policy, Please do not leave any Electric Heating and/or Gas fires on permanently when you are not in the holiday accommodation as this is not considered as fair usage. If it is deemed that fair usage has been exceeded we reserve the right to demand that the guest purchases any replacement gas bottles and reserve the right to deduct moneys from the security bond to cover additional gas/electricity usage.
23. You are also bound to the terms and conditions and rules of the holiday park you will be staying, please ensure you ask at reception on arrival for this information, if required.
24. If any of these terms and conditions are broken your details could be passed over to other private holiday home owners and you may find it difficult to book privately in the future.
These Terms and conditions are subject to change at the Proprietors Discretion.