Suffolk Barn 504, Kelling Heath Holiday Park Wifi Dog friendly, secure garden and secure decking
Often booked for special occasions, birthdays, honeymoons, recuperation, as well as holidays, spacious luxury lodge, is of highest specification and size available on site, facilities described by guests as”well equipped”, “home from home”, ’stunning’ . We have high repeat booking rates some guest booking 3 times a year. We are rated 5 star, including 5 star for value for money, see our 5 star online reviews on ukcaravans4hire 13721 and have a large book of written reviews too available for you in the lodge. Inspections welcome if you wish to see this lodge on a changeover day by, prior arrangement. Ideal if you have booked any of Kelling’s Wooden lodges, including their latest Platinum range and you will make a good saving too.
Very Large Luxury Master bedroom ensuite with King size bed, bed side cabinets/ lamps, spacious double wardrobes, dressing table with stool and vanity mirror, hair dryer and straighteners. being en-suite with separate rooms with a) roll top bath, large towel rail, and b) wash room sink/cabinet units, WC and radiator,
– smart TV’s with remote, Netflix, Prime video, etc.
– dimmable lights throughout
-room size is sufficient to house a large wooden cot for baby on request.
– Or some parents prefer the nursery room. which can be set up on request in the snood/reading area
Spacious Guest/kids bedroom with 3ft adult beds with double wardrobes and
– smart TV with Netflix,etc.
– dimmable lights, with spot lights, room is adjacent to
– Family bathroom with large walk in low level shower, ideal for mobility, WC, Washbasin and bathroom cabinet/mirror, shaver point, radiator, automatic antibacterial dispenser
– Dimmable lights, fan, first aid kit, bin
– Bedroom 3 on request, in the snood/reading area, sectioned off with privacy illusion blind,
– we provide a quality hotel portable bed with a thick mattress (a very comfy bed) or
– also can be used as a nursery room on request with wooden cot
– Floor lamp. Blinds
See schematic in photos
-Country ‘’shabby chic’’ a typical Suffolk Barn Boutique Style …
– Open plan, spacious, airy, natural sun light dawn to dusk, a very sunny plot, yet some shade to rear of lodge which is surrounded by trees / gorse providing private garden
– 5 mins direct walk to village square, 1 min by car on tarmac
– Lodge is a domestic ,BSI standard rating, with central heating, double glazing, highly insulated, note; (air conditioning hire for heat waves) so it’s suitable for all year use
– Velvet Chesterfield 3 seater sofa, with two arm chairs, coffee table, and a Velvet love mini sofa
– Library/snood reading area is sectioned off, with games, mags, books, basic binoculars etc. / e.g see bedroom 3 option
– Corner padded window seat, throws, cushions
– Electric flame effect fire with fire place, flame effect with/without heat for setting cozy moods so can be used with gas central heating without being stifling
– TV in living roomed 46 inches, with TV cabinet, with (WIFI, Netflix, Prime Video, etc. available on all TVs)
– DVD player in TV cabinet, with a selection of DVDS feel feee to bring your favourite films too
– Luxury Bluetooth Radio to link with your smart iPhone
– Double patio doors open onto secure decking for Alfresco dining x 6 – small ledge, so relatively flat ideal for mobility
– Quality Wooden Garden Furniture for six chairs, parasol (set up outside in warmer months)
– Torches, umbrella, (bike locks and tarpaulin available just ask when booking). Bikes can be stored at back of lodge out of sight
– Large wooden child/pet gate can be used to secure patio doors opening, if you have little ones you wish to keep inside whilst enjoying the flow of air from the wide patio doors when open etc,
– HEALTH AND SAFETY – Fire extinguishers x 2, fire blanket, Annual Electrical inspection, gas safety certificates child safety plugs, , Nest smart system, C02, smoke detector alarms verbal warnings, reset ok if you burn toast !! – – Smart System, Google and Nest system
– Adjustable heating controls (will automatically sense if you are out and adjust the heating controls)
– Dimmable lights throughout, with four floor Lamps
– Blinds for privacy, as required, and fully lined curtains throughout lodge
Kitchen country style, ‘shabby chic’
– Well equipped kitchen with fitted units and plenty of storage
– Walk in Larder, fully equipped with pots, pans, microwave dishes, etc.
– Extendable dining table, seats 6 + / breakfast bar with two stools by window
– Large Range cooker with dual fuel double electric fan oven, gas top, separate grill, with wok ring with extractor fans, storage for baking tins, pizza pan
– Fridge freezer domestic size
– Butler sink and draining board – washing up liquid, dish cloths, scrubber
– Washing machine combined dryer
– Slim Dishwasher with tabs
– Coffee Machine Nespresso, with pods in drinks welcome pack
– Coffee Cafeteria
– Tea pot
– Electric kettle / stove kettle
-Water filter Plummer in
– antibacterial dispenser on sink
– Secure fenced garden, all round, with privacy to rear, being partially tree/gorse lined, and grassed, ideal for kids/dogs. Fence at 90cm high with chicken wire to secure pets, plus decking to front and side with secure gates at front and rear steps for child/pet safety
– With paved pathways.
– Parking on shingle driveway for two vehicles. Access on tarmac roads for car.
– Kids/toddlers VW camping chairs for internal/external use
– picnic bench and BBQ
– Laundry internal airer, external rotary airer, ironing board, steam iron and iron water
– Quality Wooden cot/wooden Coast high chair/Hygenic nappy bin system with bags. Ask to see baby pack.
– Well behaved Dogs very welcome. -Dog bowls, dog towels, and complimentary dog treats. Small dog beds available on request.
Towels and bedding included in price, including tea towels, oven gloves, shower mats, etc
Sorry, Pool/beach towels are not provided
Complimentary Welcome packs and treats
Hotel Toiletries available in shower room. Lemon and Bergamont. Hypoallergenic and suitable for all (no animal products).
– 6 EV chargers now on site 1 min by car
– Please note passes for health club are available at extra cost from Kelling Gym. Entertainment is free
Well behaved / Dog friendly. -Dog bowls, dog towels, and complimentary dog treats
Available Start Date
Selected Date Range
Booking terms available by email
basic £100 deposit, payment 90 days before holiday.
This is a luxurious expensive lodge which cost £330k today. Well behaved dogs, not in bedrooms or on sofas please