Bramblewood is our detached pet-free cottage with 3 bedrooms, sleeping 6 + travel cot, set in peaceful countryside just over a mile from the sandy beaches of Bude, North Cornwall. With private enclosed garden with gate into a meadow with play equipment for toddlers and older children. Our indoor heated swimming pool is open every day of the year, and there’s a games room and laundry room too. Excellent wifi and Smart TV so you can watch your Netflix/Amazon subscription TV. We welcome children of all ages, and provide cots, highchairs, bed guards, and toddler steps if needed.
N.B. Booking Enquiries:
Availability – The availability shown below is always correct, as it synchronises with our website.
Tariff – The quickest way to check the tariff for a particular week, is to click on “Visit our site” (by my contact details). This will show you more information about Bramblewood Cottage, plus our booking calendar. Simply click on your chosen start date in the calendar there to display the tariff for that week. Thank you.
I’m very happy to answer any other enquiries about the cottage.
If you would like to be alerted about late availability at the cottage then please like our facebook page
Available Start Date
Selected Date Range
Submit your review
3. (ii) If the booking is subsequently cancelled in accordance with Clause 4, the balance will become immediately due and payable or, if already paid, will not be refundable unless at least 13 weeks’ notice is given of cancellation, or the proprietors are able to re-let the whole of the period booked. If the proprietors are able to re-let the period booked, then the refund of the balance will be subject to a deduction of administration costs in connection with the re-let determinable by the proprietors in their absolute discretion. Any refunds will be paid within 7 days from the date the booking was due to end.
4. Cancellation by the client after booking must be in writing and sent to the proprietors.
5. Lettings commence from 3.00 pm on the day of arrival and terminate at 10.00 am on the day of departure.
6. A returnable security deposit of £100 is payable with the balance, 8 weeks before the holiday commencement date. There is a non-refundable booking fee of 1.5% included in the tariff.
7. The client agrees to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition and to pay for all breakages, losses damage, and missing items left in other cottages. An excessive cleaning charge may be applied.
8. Client’s baggage, vehicles and their contents are at owner’s risk at all times and the proprietors do not accept any liability for accidents and injuries incurred during the client’s occupation of the premises.
9. Smoking within the cottage, dogs and other pets are not permitted.
10. The proprietors reserve the right to refuse acceptance or to terminate the visit of any person whose conduct is detrimental to the comfort of other visitors or otherwise a nuisance.
11. Under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons, which is six plus two babies in Bramblewood, occupy the cottage except by prior written agreement of the proprietors.
12. We reserve the right to close any of the on-site facilities (Pool, Laundry Room, Games Room, Play Area, and Meadow) at any time.
13. The Wifi internet is provided free of charge. Whilst every effort is made to ensure continuity of service, we cannot be held responsible for disconnection due to Plusnet or Openreach planned maintenance or matters beyond our reasonable control.
14. Covid-19 Clause: If the contract is frustrated by a Government travel ban or other restriction due to Covid-19, then we will offer to transfer all moneys paid to an alternative date. If this is unacceptable then we will refund all moneys paid except the booking fee.