Beautiful thatched Norfolk flint cottage filled with character and everything you need for a cosy and comfortable holiday in a picturesque Norfolk village just one mile from the coast. The house has been newly renovated, with brand new kitchen and bathroom with roll top bath and newly decorated rooms.
The lovely seaside town of Cromer with huge sandy beaches and a pier is just down the road.
Stituated in gorgeous rural setting only a one mile walk down a lovely path to the North Norfolk coast at Overstrand. Northrepps village has a country pub just 2 minutes from the house and there are beautiful walking and cycle trails passing through the village surrounded by woodland and countryside which link up to the cliff top walks.
The cosy cottage is grade 2 listed and has been renovated to retain its character and bring it back to life. Tastefully decorated in vintage country style with plenty of space we are sure all guests will build great memories here.
The cosy living room with comfortable and stylish quality furnishings and large dining table will provide plenty of space. Books, games and toys are provided at the cottage.
Quality iron feather and black beds and brand new comfortable mattresses can be found in the bedrooms. The main bedroom has a kingsize bed and the other room is a twin. The third bedroom has a single bed. We do have a travel cot to lend guests on request.
The bathroom is upstairs and has roll top bath, Edwardian style overbite shower, heated towel rail and dimmer side lights. There is an outside toilet in the courtyard, handy in the summer.
There is a pretty cottage style front garden filled with lavender and a wonderful sunny courtyard at the back with table and chairs for private outside dining.
Please note we currently don’t provide bath towels unless they are booked in with the housekeeper (at 2.50pp) but all quality cotton bedding is provided.
Pop along to nearby seaside Cromer just a few miles away with its wonderful sandy beaches, shops, eateries and seaside entertainment including the end of the pier shows.
Other nearby attractions we would recommend are Overstrand, the Edwardian jewel Cromer, the Felbrigg estate, Blickling Hall and Sheringham Park, all National trust properties, Sheringham seaside town, the salt marshes up the coast and the nearby zoo Amazonia.
We do accept well behaved non shedding dogs (downstairs only) and there is a 25.00 surcharge for this per dog with a maximum of 3 dogs.
Full access to all parts of the property.
Other things to note
Bath towels are not available unless booked in *charges apply
Parking is outside the property.
Pricing shows base prices for 2 people
Available Start Date
Selected Date Range
Property Reference / Number: Harebell Cottage - North Norfolk
Property Address: Northrepps, North Norfolk
Submit your review
We want you to have a fantastic holiday in beautiful Norfolk. The booking conditions are there to protect the trust we as the owner have placed in the guests. If you have any worries or concerns please do contact us.
The following conditions form the basis of the contract between the property owner (‘’owner’’ or ‘’we’’ or ‘’us’’) and the tenant (tenant and ‘you’ and ‘your’). The owner hereby agrees to let the property to you on the following terms and conditions:
1)Arrival/Departure Times All booking are based on arrive time of 4pm at the earliest and a departure time of 10am at the latest on the day of departure unless arranged separately. The guest may not arrive early unless previously arranged, as time is needed to thoroughly clean the home between lets. The tenant and their guests must leave the property by 10am on departure day for the same reason. If the housekeepers are delayed due to late departure of the tenant and their guests a late leaving charge of 25.00 will be applied. Keys are usually left one in the key safe (put back there on arrival) and the other posted into the letterbox in the inner door when you leave and lock up. Should guests get locked out and have not ensured the spare key is in the key safe there will be a minimal charge for housekeepers time at 15.00 to get back into the property. The housekeeper may not always be available for this.
2)CLEANING / REFUSE You must leave the property in the same state of cleanliness as you found it on arrival. If you fail to do so the guests will be charged for any additional cleaning and rubbish removal at the rate of 10.00 per hour plus 5.00 per sack or similar of rubbish disposed off. The refuse collection works on an alternative Wednesday weekly collection of wheelie bins. There is a green bin for recycleable products and a black bin for non recyclables. You should dispose of any excess rubbish prior to your departure.
3) LINEN / BEDDING Unless specified all linen is provided. Bathroom towels are not provided. Please do not take extra linen from the linen cupboard or this will be charged as extra. Please note any stains on linen not removeable by normal laundering will results in replacement linen which will be charge for. Cot bedding and linen are not provided. Please take bedding off the beds when you leave so we know which beds were not used.
4) DAMAGE Other than minor breakages i.e. the odd piece of crockery, all breakages, losses or damage and other extra costs will be charged for. Any damage or malfunction of any aspect of the house should be notified to the housekeep and the owner and noted in the breakages book in the property at once to enable rectification to be carried out. The owner accepts no liability for loss or damage to tenants property or belongings including cars and contents.
5) PRICES Rental prices can increase /decrease at any time but not after your booking has been confirmed. Heating will be set for an appropriate level for the time of year but energy useage above a certain level will be charge for.
6) DOGS AND CHILDREN Well behaved short hair dogs may be permitted for your stay with a 25.00 surcharge per dog. Please bring your own dog bed, towels and all necessary equipment to protect the house. You are to ensure that the dog is not allowed onto any furniture or in the upstairs or left unattended at the property. Your dog must be housetrained and have up to date flea treatments. No puppies will be permitted. All evidence of their stay both inside and out must be cleaned up by the guest. We can arrange for highchairs/travel cots to be available for your stay at no additional charge.
See you invoice for details; Cancellation policy of 50% refund until 50 days prior to your stay after which there is a 0% refund.
We recommend you take health and cancellation insurance.
8) RIGHT OF ENTRY AND PERMITTED PERSONS
The owner or representative (e.g. Housekeeper) reserves the right to enter the property at reasonable times to inspect the property and carry out emergency repairs and normal maintenance including gardening etc or at any time if there is cause for concern that the booking conditions are being broken.
You cannot allow more people to stay in the Property than expressly authorised, nor can you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay in the Property, nor can you take your pet into the Property unless permitted by us in writing in advance. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the Property to you, or can require you to leave it. We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the Booking by you and we shall be under no obligation to refund you for any fees already paid to us in those circumstances. Any refund will be at our sole discretion.
9)SAFETY / BEHAVIOUR Your safety in the house is important. Whilst the owner has taken every care to provide a safe environment, no liability is accepted for Injury to persons staying in the house save where this can be shown to be as a result of negligence by the owner. Guests are expected to behave in a circumspect manner at all times with regards to their and others safety and to abide by house rules especially concerning rowdy behavior and excessive noise. Parents are primarily responsible for the safety of Children and letting this house does not negate parental responsibility. The house has steep stairs which is part of the character but may be unsuitable for children, the elderly or impaired. If any aspect of safety causes concern to you or a member of your party please contact us as soon as you read the conditions and the booking form. It will be the ultimate decision of the person signing the booking form to decide if the property is right for the members of the party. You will need to provide your own stairgates which do not damage the walls. Children should be supervised and should not touch the clocks. The owner reserves the right to take appropriate action, including immediate termination of the tenancy (when no refunds will be made and the owner will have no further liability to you) if the property, contents, or its grounds are abused or misued or if the number of persons staying at the property exceeds the number stated on the booking form. Parties or gatherings including guests not staying at the property are by the arrangement with the owner only. Pitching tents are not permitted. Damage to the property as a result of the fault or abuse (willful, negligent or otherwise) of the tenant will be fully charges including consequential loss re future lettings.
10) TENANTS PROPERTY/LOST PROPERTY In the event an item is left behind you in the property, the tenant should inform the owner straight away so the housekeeper can be aware and attempt to locate the missing property for you. The owner accepts no responsibility if the item cannot be found. If the item is found we can arrange to have the item returned to you on request with a 10.00 minimum charge to cover housekeepers time in addition to postage and packing costs
11)COMPLAINTS If you have any complaints concerning the property or service received by the owner, please inform the own immediately (within 24 hours) allowing the complaint to be corrected at the earliest opportunity. Please check that the cleanliness of the cottage is to your satisfaction on arrival as cleaning complaints can only be responded to if notified within 2 hours of arrival. The property is old and the condition will reflect this. The property is subject to improvements by the owners so we cannot guarantee that furnishings, decoration and facilities will be exactly as per the photos or specification on our website/literature. We cannot accept responsibility for noise or nuisance caused by neighboring properties.