Homely 2 bedroom cottage nestled in 13 acres of land and right opposite an indoor swimming pool. Beautiful rural but not remote location with the village a short stroll away and the nearest town just a coupe of miles.
The Cottage is all on one level with one double bedroom with king sized bed and a twin room, beautifully furnished and fully equipped kitchen with range cooker. Open plan kitchen and living room.
All bedlinen, towels and heating are included in the price – absolutely no hidden extras! Travel cot, bed guard, high chair and kiddie friendly crockery and cutlery for our smaller guests.
Available Start Date
Selected Date Range
Property Reference / Number: Flo's Cottages Somerset
Property Address: Longlands, Longlands Lane, East Coker, Somerset
Submit your review
Terms and Conditions
1. The owner agrees to let the property at the Rentals for the period of time as noted on this Terms and Conditions Form. However, the owner has a right of access at the property at any time; the Client does not have exclusive use of the property during the period of time as noted on this Terms and Conditions Form.
2. The Rentals are payable by the Client on the following Dates:
a) If the reservation is made more than 6 weeks before the commencement date
The deposit of 30% (non refundable) of the Rental must be paid to secure the booking. If a deposit payment has not been received within 24 hours of the booking being made, your reservation will be cancelled.
The outstanding balance is due in full 6 weeks prior to the Commencement Date.
b) If the reservation is made less than 6 weeks before the commencement date the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
Please note – if payment is not received by the due date, we are unable to guarantee your booking.
3. Cancellation/Termination by The Client
a) If the agreement is terminated by The Client or if The Agreement is terminated because the Client has failed to pay amounts due on the due dates. The Client will be liable to pay a cancellation fee in accordance with the following:
30% of the Rentals payable, if the date of termination is greater than 6 weeks before the Commencement Date.
100% of the Rentals payable if the date of termination is shorter than 6 weeks before the Commencement Date.
b) Cancellations Insurance: PLEASE take out appropriate Insurance on your holiday to safeguard against loss of monies should unforeseen circumstances necessitate termination of The Agreement by the Client.
The Owner may offset any amounts already received from The Client against the Cancellation Fee.
4. Non Availability of the Property:
If for any reason, beyond the Owners control (e.g. fire damage) the property is unavailable on the date booked, all rental charges paid in advance by the clients will be refunded in full, and the clients shall have no further claim against the Owners. The liability under all circumstances shall be limited to the refund of monies paid in advance.
5. THE SWIMMIING POOL: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A LINER POOL, any damage caused to the liner will be fully chargeable to the guests, strictly no sharp or foreign objects are to be put in the pool. Once damaged the liner has to be replaced, it can only be patched on a temporary basis, so the cost is considerable. Use of the pool is strictly for guests only, absolutely no visitors are allowed to use the pool under any circumstances.
6. The Owner reserves the right to cancel the reservation if payments are not received in accordance with Item 2 and Item 3 of this Agreement. The cancellation will be deemed the liability of the Client.
7. The Client undertakes to take good care of the property and its contents and to leave the property and contents in a clean, tidy and orderly condition prior to our changeover clean.
8. The Client agrees to behave in a considerate way to the people living near the Property and to respect the privacy and peace at all times. N.B: STRICTLY NO FIREWORKS OR CHINESE LANTERNS. Also NO FELT TIPS – sadly we have much grafitti and damage caused by budding young artists let loose with felt tips!!
9. The Client will report any loss or damage to the property or contents to the Owner as soon as possible. The Client will allow access to the property by The Owner at any reasonable time to perform an inspection. The Client undertakes to inform 12. The Owner will not be responsible to The Client for any loss, inconvenience, damage etc, beyond the control of the Owner.
10. Any claims whatsoever by The Client against The Owner will be limited to the amount of Rental Paid.
11. The Client will not over-occupy the property at any time. This is to ensure quality is maintained throughout. We reserve the right to ask the Client to leave if the property is being used by more than the advertised number of people.
12. The signing of this Form by The Client (or any verbal or written acceptance) is deemed to be the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. Arrival and Departure – Friday to Friday:
Arrival Time – not before 3pm
Departure Time – no later than 10am