Filey Bay Caravans
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a toilet, sink & shower unit. It’s equipped with a flat screen TV connected to a sky TV box (Freeview) and has plenty of storage for your belongings.
The twin bedrooms are slightly more spacious than average, making the beds a little wider for your comfort.
There is a pull out bed in the lounge, making the caravan suitable for up to 8 people.
With double glazing, central heating & a smoke effect electric fire in the lounge, this caravan warms up quickly & thoroughly.
The lounge and kitchen area is so spacious and fully equipped.
French doors open on to a huge UPVC veranda.
There’s outdoor seating on the veranda as well as a picnic bench on the grass area beside the caravan.
Sea views from the comfort of the veranda.
Sited on a premium plot in a quiet location of the park.
Parking spot beside the caravan.
Please note same sex couples are welcome in our caravans. However, same sex groups violate Havens site policies
Feel free to check the caravan out on our official website, you can view available dates, prices & book online here – https://fileybaycaravans.com/product/wild-flower-meadow-12-executive-platinum/
Now you may ask yourself, why book with Filey bay caravans?
– We have a wide selection of privately owned caravans on THE best Haven parks in the country, if the caravan you enquire about originally is booked, we will have something else available to offer you without a doubt.
– We offer affordable, reliable breaks for you and your family with prices from £99 for a short break.
– Our team is just a phone call/text message/Facebook inbox/E-mail away if you ever have questions regarding your booking or anything in relation to your holiday. With office cover from 9am – 8pm weekdays & 9am – 5pm on weekends we’re available and happy to help.
– Unmatched customer service – a company that cares.
– We’re a trusted company with 1000’s of returning customers on a yearly basis.
– We provide a safe & secure holiday booking service, with us you have the choice to talk to one of the team to get booked in or you can book online through our website.
– We have representatives on-site who are just a phone call away if you need anything while on holiday.
Follow us on Facebook, where we advertise new additions to the rental fleet, late deals & competitions. https://www.facebook.com/fileybaycaravans.co.uk/
Filey bay caravans – Your ideal holiday starts here.
Passes are extra unless stated otherwise.
Available Start Date
Selected Date Range
The hirer acknowledges that the hire of the caravan from Filey Bay Caravans is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. FAMILY HIRE ONLY, No all male or female same age parties.
2. Filey Bay Caravans management reserve the right to terminate your accommodation if, in their opinion, any person behaves in a way prejudicial to the well-being of others. No refund of any monies will be offered should this happen.
3. The total number of persons staying in the caravan shall in no circumstances exceed the capacity of the holiday home, only persons named on the booking form will be permitted to stay.
4. Any breakages or damage to either the contents or structure of the caravan must be reported and may be chargeable, allowances are made for accidents.
5. Although cleaners are employed it is the responsibility of the hirer to maintain the caravan and its contents to a reasonable standard during their stay, should the hirer fail to do this and the caravan is left unable to be re-let, we are entitled to recover reasonable repair expenses and any loss of rent.
6. No bedding, upholstery or mattresses are to be taken or left outside of the caravan.
7. Pets are permitted in selected pet-friendly caravans only and must be booked in advance. Please note our pet policy which can be found in the useful information section.
8. By confirming a booking you are responsible for your party and their conduct and agree to abide by the site rules.
9. All deposit and balance payments are nonrefundable. Should you cancel after you have paid your balance, we will only offer a refund if we are able to re-let your caravan for your reserved dates. In all cases your deposit is non-refundable. You are advised to take out your own insurance to cover this.
10. A non-returnable deposit of £50 is payable per caravan per week/short break, in leaving a deposit you agree to pay your outstanding balance in full 6 weeks prior to your holiday date. Should you fail to pay this we will re-let your reserved dates without any notification.
11. Filey Bay Caravans/Reighton Sands Caravans do not accept any responsibility or liability for any injury, damage or loss caused to any person/persons or property belonging to the hirer or any third party during their stay.
12. The hirer is responsible for taking out their own travel insurance to cover their own personal items/contents during their stay as well as cover for situations that are out of our (Filey bay caravans) control.
13. Any complaints regarding the accommodation or any shortage or defects must be reported within 24 hours of arrival otherwise, we will be unable to investigate the matter properly.
14. Whilst every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the description of the caravan and that the information given in the brochure is correct at the time of going to press. We are free to change your accommodation at any time although any replacement will be of equal standard.
15. We can not accept liability for problems outside of our reasonable control such as breakdowns of domestic appliances, plumbing etc, although every effort will be made to rectify problems as soon as possible.
16. In the unlikely event that you have any problems with your gas, water or electric supply during the evening there is 24-hour site security available. The number can be found on your holiday confirmation and should be on a poster inside our holiday home.
17. The hirer may arrive no earlier than 3pm, the holiday home must be vacated no later than 9am on your departure day. Please return the caravan key to the key safe on departure. If these times are not adhered to an extra days rent may be charged.
18. We offer a 24-hour arrival system as the caravan key is located in a key safe at the caravan. However, please advise us if you intend to arrive outside of office hours.
19. Should you wish to use Havens facilities ie club, pool, amusements etc you will need to purchase passes from reception. These are not included in the cost of your holiday. Please contact us for the prices.
20. All of our holiday homes are privately owned. With that said these are owner’s second homes and must be treated with respect. Please leave our caravans as you would wish to find them, ensure they are clean and tidy on departure – all pots are washed and all rubbish has been removed.