Emi’s Caravan/Haven Seton Sands Holiday Village
Available Start Date
Selected Date Range
Submit your review
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please alert us when booking if anyone has any allergies or health/mobility issues, so we can make sure that this holiday home is best suited to your needs.
Caravan must be vacated by 10.30am unless by prior arrangement. If you request later departure please speak to us beforehand.
Caravan is available from 4pm on the day of arrival. Early check-in possible.
All bookings/accommodation is booked on a self catering basis.
We cannot accept pets in our caravan.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS :
1. Bookings will only be accepted from hirer who is twenty five (25) years of age and above. To achieve a family friendly atmosphere on park, we can only accept bookings from all families and couples. We are not permitted to accept bookings from groups of young people, hen or stag parties, or workmen. Please check the HAVEN website for guest restrictions.
2. Only the persons listed on the booking form (maximum of 6) may stay at the caravan. Bookings are non transferable, which means you cannot book and transfer your holiday to another guest or party.
3. The hirer shall notify the caravan owners by email of any changes they would like to make to a booking.
4. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the holiday caravan. Holiday park owners must have a copy of your booking form, this is for everyone’s security and safety whilst on park.
5. The caravan owner reserve the right to refuse any booking without obligation and /or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
6. In the unlikely event the the caravan becomes unavailable for any rental period due to events out-with our control, then we may be forced to cancel a booking, every effort will be made to arrange other accommodation but this may not always be possible, We will advise the hirer asap and a full refund shall be given. The hirer will have no further claim against the owner.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT:
A provisional booking will be accepted, subject to receiving a £100 deposit within 48 hrs , this deposit could be: a paypal payment or bank transfer.
We also require a £50 refundable damage deposit. The entire deposit will be reimbursed after the caravan inspection, and in the event of any damage, the deposit will be adequately reduced.
Upon receiving your deposit, you will receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked.
1. If the deposit is not received it is assumed by the caravan owners that the provisional booking is no longer required.
2. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is not received within this time frame, then the caravan owners reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else.
3. Bookings taken with less than six weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within 24hrs.
4. If anyone for any reason cannot pay the remaining balance via online payment method, we are happy to accept cash payment on arrival.
CANCELATIONS – GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS OR PARK CLOSURE:
Refunds will only be given if your break is affected by local lockdown, government travel restrictions are imposed, or park is closed. We will happily move your stay to another date or offer a refund of any money paid.
CANCELATION- GENERAL RULES:
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
We strongly advise that you take out travel insurance. If you choose not to then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
1. In the event of a cancellation, The hirer must confirm this by email or phone. (Deposits are non refundable in the event of a cancellation)
2. Cancellations made more than 42 days prior to your holiday will result in the loss of deposit.
3. Cancellation made between 42 days and 21 – Deposit amount or if balance paid in full, 10% of holiday price.
4. Cancellations made between 21 days and 7 days – Deposit amount or if balance paid in full, 20% of holiday price
5. Cancellations with 7 days – Deposit amount or if paid in full 30% of holiday price.
6. If the hirer fails to turn up to the start of their stay, no refund shall be given.
7. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason.
8. If you are asked to vacate the caravan or Holiday Park by the Park owners or members of staff , caravan owners for any reason whatsoever, no refund shall be given.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE:
IF YOU NOTICE ANYTHING WITHIN THE HOLIDAY HOME THAT IS BROKEN OR NOT WORKING , PLEASE LET ME KNOW, IN NOT DOING SO IT COULD BE THAT YOU ARE HELD RESPONSIBLE.
In the case of a maintenance problem, please inform the owner in the first instance, please do not attempt DIY. If the repair is non urgent and will not impact on the enjoyment of your stay, it will be carried out when the holiday home is vacant.
1. We would please ask guest to not smoke or vape within the holiday home, please dispose of all cigarette butts in the nearest bin outside, no candles or bbq to be lit or used within the caravan, or decking area. Please do not leave any chargers unattended.
2. Only the people named on the booking form may stay overnight in the holiday home. If we find that the holiday home is over occupied, we will ask you to leave and no refund will be offered.
3. Please help us to reduce our laundry mountain, make up /foundation, face medications and creams, tanning products, pens, paints, glue, etc will stain and or bleach linen and towels.
4. Can we ask that you empty your contents from the fridge freezer before departure, please do not switch off the appliance.
please ensure the oven and grill, any dishes you have used, pots, pans, cutlery, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave are left clean and dried before putting them back in the cupboards.
5. Litter and tied bin sacks must be placed in the bins provided. Rubbish must not be left outside the caravan.
6. In order to prevent possible blockages, please do not dispose of food waste, dangerous liquids, fats or feminine hygiene items, or baby wipes down the toilets, sink or shower tray.
7. We provide seating for our guests on the decking area. The parasol, please do not leave open when unattended.
8. If in the event of malicious damage being caused to the caravan. Caravan at Seton Sands retains the right to ask the hirer to leave, site security reserve the right to contact the police, no refunds will be given in this event, we have the right to recover the cost of any damage from you, including any extra cleaning costs.
9. Please supervise children at all times, colouring pens, loom bands, plasticine, we find can cause unnecessary damage to furnishings, and hoovers, marks can be expensive to remove and may affect security bond being returned.
10. The owner cannot be held responsible for others holidaying either side of Caravan at Seton Sands , and in the event of excessive noise disturbance, causing a nuisance of any kind then please call security.
11. The holiday park owner, the caravan owner and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirers property and or accidents, injuries, illness, disease, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions. We do not accept responsibility to any damage to your vehicles while parked out side the caravan or any car park on site.
12. We would ask that if you have buggies that they are not left open within the holiday home, we have known them to damage the doorways.
13. Please drive at a walking pace while on site (speed limit applies). Please remember that children will be playing/cycling also on the roads. Vehicles must not be parked on pathways and must not cause an obstruction to other users of the site.
14. We encourage people to enjoy the outdoor life style. We appreciate that sometimes its easy to forget that noise can travel at night and ask that noise is kept as low as possible and that you are always respectful to your neighbors.
All utilities (Gas, Water & Electricity) are included in the overall cost, on a fair-use basis, we take meter readings prior to your stay and again afterwards. Please if you have an electric car, there are charging points at Tesco in Musselburgh, please do not charge you’re car up from the caravan.