California Cliffs offers a perfect getaway and is an ideal location set on the Norfolk coastline and is suitable for all types of holidays from visiting the Norfolk broads to the spectacular Norfolk coast line and its many miles of sandy beaches.
The caravan is a modern 2015 Regal Sanderson with veranda and patio set located on Kittiewake at California Cliffs in a cul de sac leading to Beach Road. The spacious lounge offers a 42″ HDTV, DVD player, electric fan heating with flame effect fire. The fully fitted kitchen diner has a full sized dining table and four chairs, four ring gas burner and double oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, toaster, kettle, with a full range of cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery etc. A breakfast bar with two stools. It has two bedrooms plus a pull out double sofa bed so can accommodate 6 if required . The master bedroom is king sized with an ensuite wc and shower, walk in wardrobe, tv with remote fixed bedside wall lights. The larger than average twin bedroom has a double wardrobe. Duvets and pillows are provided but please bring your own bed linen and towels. Bed linen only can also be supplied at an extra cost of £10 per bedroom as an optional extra. The second wc and double shower is off the hall.
The caravan is fully double glazed with gas central heating radiators in all rooms. Fire alarms and Carbon monoxide detectors are fitted. There is parking for two vehicles alongside the caravan. There is a washing line available to use. Wi-Fi is available at extra cost, just log in to your browser for connection to “Park Wifi”. Entertainment passes are available to purchase from main reception. These will give the whole family access to all the facilities at California Cliffs in the clubhouse restaurant, arcade, both indoor and outdoor swimming pools and flumes and show bar and cabaret entertainment. The entertainment for youngsters includes Sparkies Krew Klub. Outside areas include , crazy golf, children’s ride on cars, football and basketball pitch. Fun bikes can also be hired . Onsite facilities include Mini market, fish and chip shop, launderette. Use of gas and electricity are included in the cost. Bring your own linen or we can supply and make your beds ready for arrival for a minimal charge.
Available Start Date
Selected Date Range
Property Reference / Number: California Cliffs Holiday Park
Property Address: California Cliffs Holiday Park, Rottenstone Lane, Scratby, Norfolk, NR29 3QU
Holiday Park: California Cliffs Holiday Park
Submit your review
Static Caravan Hire – Terms & Conditions
Please don’t book for parties of young people, As they will be refused access to the caravan, which can be upsetting for everyone concerned.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A provisional booking will be accepted by the caravan owners, subject to receiving a £50 deposit within 5 working days, this deposit could be cheque, cash, postal order. Upon receiving deposit, you’ll receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until the caravan owners receive the deposit.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
2. If the deposit is not received within 5 working days it is assumed by the caravan owners that the provisional booking is no longer required.
3. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then the caravan owners reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else. Bookings taken with less than SIX weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within 5 working days.
4. The hirer shall also pay a £50 refundable security bond. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within seven days of departure date. The caravan owners reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of: a) replacing and/or repairing all damage b) all breakages c) charge for cleaning the caravan or removing stains or replacing as new. ALL BREAKAGES, DAMAGE AND STAINS WITHIN THE CARAVAN MUST BE PAID FOR!!
THE HIRER MUST INFORM THE CARAVAN OWNERS WITHIN 12HRS OF ARRIVAL OF ALL DEFECTS, INVENTORY SHORTAGES AND/ OR BREAKAGES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU, THE HIRER BEING RESPONSIBLE.
5. In the event of a cancellation, The hirer must confirm this in writing. (Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
6. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency at home.
7. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the owner’s discretion and subject to the time remaining to the holiday and a replacement booking being obtained.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
8. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above. No same sex groups (Couples and Family’s only).
9. Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the caravan. Over Occupancy will not be Tolerated.
10. ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement with the caravan owners and confirmed in writing to the owners.
11. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
12. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the holiday caravan. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for you and your parties safety and security purposes only.
13. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
14. The hirer shall notify the caravan owners in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
15. The hirer must give access to the holiday caravan as / when required to the caravan owners.
16. The caravan owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a and / or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
17. The holiday caravan maybe occupied from 2pm onwards on the first day of hiring. If you would like to arrive either earlier or later please ask and we will be happy to try and accommodate you. Please remember to bring your own towels.
18. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact the caravan owner. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
19. No pets are allowed under any circumstances.
20. Smoking is NOT permitted in the caravan.
21.The caravan is to be left in a clean and tidy condition ready for the next tenants, due to inspection by staff. If not, then rule 4. shall apply.
22. Holiday park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
23. The holiday caravan MUST be vacated by 10am on the last day of hiring. Ready for cleaner to check over.
24. No Prams/Buggies to be left open and used in the caravans As this has been known to damage doors and fittings.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE CARAVAN / HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE CARAVAN OWNERS SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.
Once we have received your £50 deposit you the hirer has agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday. Entertainment passes for the site are available to purchase from reception to give the whole of your party access to the swimming pool and entertainment complex.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law.