Booking Terms & Conditions
THE HIRER MUST BE OVER 25 TO BOOK THIS CARAVAN
- Bookings: To confirm your booking the deposit must be received within 24 hours
If no booking form and deposit are received within this period, then the booking will be cancelled. We reserve the right to cancel the booking and re-advertise the caravan.
- Payment: There is a £50 non-refundable deposit required, payable within 24 hours to secure your booking. The remaining balance, is to be paid no later than 28 days before your holiday is due to start.
- 3. A £100 refundable security deposit must be sent with the final payment. This is to safeguard against any damage that may occur. Providing the caravan is left clean & tidy and in the same condition it was let with no breakages or damage to furniture or fittings, your security deposit will be returned within 7 – 14 days after your departure date.
- Non-payment: If no contact or payment is received by the due dates, the booking will be cancelled with no refunds and the dates will be re-advertised.
- The caravan will be available to the hirer during the period shown on the confirmation letter from the owners.
- The caravan sleeps a maximum of 8 people and at no time must this be exceeded. Only occupants registered are allowed to occupy the caravan, if anyone is found you will be asked to leave forfeiting the rest of your holiday with no refund of monies.
- 7. Access to Caravan: The Caravan Owners or their representatives shall be allowed access to the holiday caravan at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
- The caravan is only available for hire by families and responsible couples. Weymouth Bay cannot accommodate all male or all female parties.
- Well behaved Pets are allowed at the owner’s discretion, should a complaint be received about your dog’s unacceptable behaviour you will be asked to leave the site with no refund.
- Strictly NO SMOKING inside caravan. However smoking is permitted on the patio, please ensure you clean up afterwards
- The area surrounding your hire caravan must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Park speed limits must not be exceeded.
- Weymouth Bay is a family holiday park and anyone whose unreasonable conduct causes a nuisance to any other persons will be asked to leave, forfeiting the rest of the holiday.
- Please keep noise to a minimum and show consideration to other caravan owners and occupiers at all times.
- Litter and refuse must be disposed of in the designated areas provided by the park.
- Please remove all dirty footwear on entering the caravan.
- Do not disarm smoke alarms.
- All electrical and domestic goods and heaters must be switched off upon leaving the caravan.
- All vapours, mobile phones, ipads must be unplugged when the caravan is unattended
- The caravan electricity MUST not be used to charge vehicles
21. Sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers can be provided at an extra cost.
- Park rules apply at all times.
- The Caravan must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure and please time your arrival to be not before 4.00pm.