Booking Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN BOOKING
Please don’t book for parties of young people, As they will be refused access to the caravan, which can be upsetting for everyone concerned.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
- A secured booking will be accepted by the us, subject to receiving a £50 non-refundable deposit, this deposit could be cheque, cash, postal order or PayPal Upon receiving deposit, you’ll receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked.
If paying via PayPal it must be sent via FRIENDS AND FAMILY ONLY due to extra charges and your holiday will cost more.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
- If the deposit is not received within 5 working days the date will be re advertised for hire.
- THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, I reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else. Bookings taken with less than SIX weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full.
- The hirer shall also pay a £75/£100 refundable security bond. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within seven days of departure date. I reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of: a) replacing and/or repairing all damage b) all breakages c) charge for cleaning the caravan or removing stains or replacing as new. ALL BREAKAGES, DAMAGE AND STAINS WITHIN THE CARAVAN MUST BE PAID FOR!!
THE HIRER MUST INFORM THE US WITHIN 12HRS OF ARRIVAL OF ALL DEFECTS, INVENTORY SHORTAGES AND/ OR BREAKAGES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU, THE HIRER BEING RESPONSIBLE.
- In the event of a cancellation, The hirer must confirm this in writing. (Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
- No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency at home.
- Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at my discretion and subject to the time remaining to the holiday and a replacement booking being obtained.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above. No same sex groups (Couples and Family’s only).
- Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the caravan. Over Occupancy will not be Tolerated and you will lose your security bond if any extra guests are in the caravan. And in extreme circumstances you may be asked to vacate the caravan and your holiday cancelled with no refund.
- ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement with the us and confirmed in writing.
- The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
- The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the holiday caravan. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for you and your party’s safety and security purposes only.
- Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
- The hirer shall notify myself in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park. There is a £5 charge for any changes.
- The hirer must give access to the holiday caravan as / when required to the caravan owners, holiday park owners and their staff / agents.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a and / or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
- The holiday caravan maybe occupied from 3pm onwards on the first day of hiring.
- In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact myself. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
- Pets are only allowed in specified Caravans. Any pets which are in the non-pet friendly Caravans you will forfeit your whole bond.
- Smoking is NOT permitted in the caravan, but ashtrays are provided for outside use only.
21.The caravan is to be left in a clean and tidy condition ready for the next tenants, due to inspection by staff. If not, then rule 4. shall apply.
- Holiday park owners, myself and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
- The holiday caravan MUST be vacated by 10am on the last day of hiring. Ready for cleaner to check.
- No Prams/Buggies to be left open and used in the caravans As this has been known to Damage Doors and Fittings.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE CARAVAN / HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, THE CARAVAN OWNERS SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.
Once we have received your £50 deposit you the hirer has agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law.