ID: 4446View owner's other properties
6 berth, (king size bed with en-suite), 1 x 2 single beds and a convertible sofa in front room.
NOW WITH HIGH CHAIR AND TRAVEL COT AVAILABLE.
Large enclosed garden with ARTIFICIAL grass, large veranda with seating, own parking space.
Price includes PASSES………….if date you want is not shown… please ask.
WHAT OUR HOLIDAY HOME INCLUDES: –
* All Quilts and Pillows including bed linen with beds made up for arrival.
* Kitchen utensils
* Crockery and Cutlery
* DVD Player and a number of DVD’s
* Gas and Electricity (fair usage) for your stay
* Iron and full-size ironing board
* Small quantity of children’s toys
* Passes + one car pass
WHAT OUR HOLIDAY HOME DOES NOT INCLUDE: –
* Your own Food
* Your own Toiletries, towels, toilet rolls, washing up liquid, Hair Dryer and personal belongings.
Available Start Date
Selected Date Range
Property Reference / Number: PLATINUM Caravan, 6 berth, Holiday Resort Unity, Brean, Somerset
Property Address: Holiday Resort Unity, Coast Road, Brean, Somerset
Holiday Park: Holiday Resort Unity
Submit your review
Hi there les ....
You and Annette have a lovely van
We enjoyed our stay very much we left yesterday around 1pm and set the alarm as we left.
We have walked passed your van many times not realizing that this was for hire?
I’m not on face book so can’t leave a review but wanted to say this is a very nice van good layout and the position is great thank you again for allowing us to hire this beautiful van and hopefully you will consider us again?
Until then take care both
Tracy & Keith
1. A £50:00 deposit will be taken upon booking your holiday with Annette and Les’s Caravan, Unity Holiday Resort, Brean. A Care and Respect Bond of £50 will be added to the Holiday Cost. This will be refunded with in 7 days of departure from the caravan if all terms and conditions are met and caravan is left in the condition it was upon arrival. If any damage is caused to the caravan, we reserve the right to withhold the £50 Care and Respect Bond.
ALL damages / breakages must be reported to US as soon as possible.