Last minute availability: 7 nights from Saturday 20th July for £275
A delightful two bedroom caravan, equipped to accommodate up to 4 people, with heating in all rooms, including the bathroom and cloakroom, as well as double glazing throughout.
the caravan is let out on a 7 night Saturday to Saturday basis and is located on a beautiful, award winning family run and family orientated holiday park, close to the sea in North Cornwall, just two hours south of Bristol. Fully equipped with high quality furnishings. Microwave, undercounter fridge with small freezer compartment, gas hob & oven, kettle & toaster, Widescreen HD TV with Freesat HD, DVD player, Free WiFi. Master bedroom with double bed, twin bedroom with two single beds. Main bathroom with shower cubicle and hand basin. Separate cloakroom & WC. One of the single beds can be removed and replaced with a cot free of charge upon request. High chair provided free of charge upon request.
Guests can explore our private 34 acre rural estate with extensive nature trails, 5 fishing lakes, children’s adventure play area, large sand pit, games field, free of charge games room with air hockey, table tennis, pool table & table football, all free of charge, swim in our outdoor heated pool, and relax in our onsite fully licenced bar, restaurant & takeaway. Close to some amazing sandy, surfing and bathing beaches, with lots to sea and do in the area for all ages and whatever the weather.
No Smoking – We do not allow smoking in any of our own rental accommodation.
No Pets -We do not accept dogs or pets of any kind in any of our own rental cottages, lodges or static caravans or camping pitches at any time. Dogs belonging to owners of privately owned lodges may be on site.
Available Start Date
Selected Date Range
Property Reference / Number: Two bedroom Static Caravan, close to the sea in Cornwall at St. Tinney Farm
Property Address: St. Tinney Farm, Otterham, PL32 9TA
Holiday Park: St Tinney Farm Holidays
Submit your review
Terms & Conditions of Booking – St. Tinney Farm Holidays – These Terms & Conditions of Booking are in place for the good management of St. Tinney Farm Holidays and the benefit of all who use it, they form part of the contract between us for your occupation & holiday rental of accommodation or a pitch on the park.
The expression ‘you’/’your’ means the accommodation or camping pitch occupier [and this includes anyone else using the accommodation or camping pitch]. The expression ‘we’/’us’/’our’ refers to the park owner and/or manager. Please make sure that anyone using the accommodation or camping pitch is aware of these Terms & Conditions of Booking. You are reminded that breach of these Terms & Conditions of Booking could result in termination of your holiday.
Check in and Check out times
Holiday accommodation is let from 15:00 on day of arrival and must be vacated by 10:00 on day of departure. Camping Pitches are let from 12:00 on day of arrival and must be completely vacated by 10:00 on day of departure
▪ You should use the park safely and should not cause danger to others.
▪ You should obey all health and safety notices displayed on the park and act on the reasonable instructions of park staff in matters of health and safety.
▪ Children must be in the care of a responsible adult over 18 years of age at all times. No child under 16 must be left unattended on site, in a lodge or vehicle at any time.
▪ All those wishing to fish the lakes at the park, must purchase a St. Tinney Farm fishing ticket before setting up at the lakeside. These are available online or from Reception.
▪ All those wishing to fish the lakes at the park, must abide by the fishing rules which are displayed at the lake side and are also available from the park reception.
▪ As with all UK fisheries, Anglers must be in possession of a UK Non-Migratory Trout and Coarse Rod Licence (sometimes called a Fishing Licence) which is issued by the Environment Agency. See https://www.gov.uk/fishing-licences/. An application form for these can be obtained from a post office or they can be purchased online.
Security & Privacy
▪ You are solely responsible for securing your accommodation, items and vehicles.
▪ CCTV is recorded 24/7
Swimming pool safety
▪ You must follow the procedure for use of the swimming pool and all the separate rules applicable to the pool. The rules and procedure are displayed at the swimming pool and are also available at the park reception.
Permitted number of occupiers
▪ Your accommodation or camping pitch may not be used for sleeping a number of persons greater than the ‘maximum sleeping capacity’ stipulated. NOTE ALL FEMALE OR ALL MALE BOOKINGS OR BY THOSE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE: We do not permit group bookings by more than 3 people of the same sex, unless the group is made up of same sex couples. We do not accept bookings by those under 18 years of age.
Visitors to your accommodation or camping pitch
▪ You must not exceed the total number of persons permissible on your camping pitch (6 people) or accommodation (4 or 6 people) at any time, this includes any visitors you may have during your stay.
▪ You must inform reception of any visitors you have during your stay, prior to their arrival.
▪ Your visitors must leave the park by 22:00
▪ It is your responsibility to ensure that your visitors and all occupiers adhere to the Terms & Conditions of Booking.
Ejection on grounds of behaviour
▪ In the event of persistent or serious misconduct by you, a member of your family, your occupiers, visitors or guests, we will terminate your holiday booking. We do not have to follow any formal procedure to eject other visitors.
Condition of your holiday accommodation
▪ You must leave your holiday accommodation in a clean and tidy state, as you found it at the start of your holiday.
▪ If you experience any problem with the park’s electrical, gas or water system, you should contact us immediately. You must not attempt to work on any part of the park’s electrical, gas or water system yourself; this includes any installations on the pitch.
▪ You must not introduce any foreign items into the drainage system including cleaning cloths, babies’ nappies, sanitary towels, condoms, cooking fat, engine oil, grease or paint, fuel or other chemicals.
▪ You must not erect any tent or gazebo on a holiday accommodation plot.
Trees, Flowers and shrubs
▪ You must not cut any trees or hedges at the park. If you find any tree or hedge a nuisance or unsatisfactory you should take the matter up with us; do not deal with it yourself.
▪ You must not plant any tree, shrub or flowers.
Digging & gardening
▪ You must not dig the ground or create any hole in the ground at the park.
▪ You should use the refuse bins provided, placing or rubbish in black rubbish sacks. We empty the bins by hand weekly.
▪ Recycling points for glass, cans & paper are available on the park and you should use these facilities where appropriate.
▪ You are responsible for off-site disposal of all electrical items & furnishings (televisions, microwaves, fridges, sofas etc), details of local recycling sites can be obtained from the park reception.
Vehicles, driving, parking & charging
▪ You must insure all vehicles you use on the park as for use on the public road.
▪ You must insure all accessories and items towed by vehicles (such as boats and jet skis) as for use on the public road. You must not keep disused or un-roadworthy vehicles anywhere on the park. We reserve the right to remove any vehicle which is apparently abandoned and any costs incurred will be chargeable to you.
▪ You must not charge an electric or hybrid vehicle at any time from any power points in your Lodge or on the park without express written permission from the park management.
▪ You must not carry out the following works or repairs on the park:
▪ major vehicle repairs such as dismantling of part(s) of the engine, repairs to vehicle body panels or trim.
▪ works which involve the removal of oil or other fuels.
▪ Motor vehicle repairs must not be carried out at the park but a recognised breakdown service may attend in the event of a breakdown.
▪ Quad bikes, trials bikes and powered scooters are not permitted on the park.
▪ You must not wash cars with a hosepipe.
▪ You must not leave vehicles, trailers, caravans, boats or other watercraft on the park when you are not staying at the park.
▪ We permit cars onto the park for the purposes of access to your accommodation or camping pitch only. Accordingly, save to the extent that you may need to do so because of a disability, you must not drive cars round the park for other purposes such as visiting other locations on the park. We may ask for reasonable evidence of any disability relevant to this rule.
▪ Driving on the park is restricted to the park roads.
▪ You must drive all vehicles on the park carefully and within the displayed speed limit of 5mph.
▪ You must hold a full current driving licence to drive any vehicle on the park.
▪ You are not permitted to give anyone driving lessons at the park and we do not permit learner drivers to drive on
▪ You must not park anywhere except in the permitted parking spaces.
▪ You may park not more than TWO car(s) at the accommodation or camping pitch.
▪ You must not park on the grass or roadsides.
▪ You must not park motor homes or touring caravans outside your accommodation.
▪ Other than for delivering goods and services, you must not park or allow parking of commercial vehicles of any sort
on the park, including:
▪ Light commercial or light goods vehicles as described in the vehicle taxation legislation and
▪ Vehicles intended for domestic use but derived from or adapted from such a commercial vehicle.
▪ Any sign written vehicles.
Behaviour, visitors & guests
▪ You should respect the privacy of other park users, keeping noise to a minimum between the hours of 22:00 and 09:00 with absolute quiet between 23:00 and 08:00.
▪ You must keep away from any vacant pitches.
▪ You must finish any outdoor barbecues or party by 21:30.
▪ You must finish any indoor party by 22:00.
▪ All visitors & guests must sign in at reception upon arrival or notify the park management in advance of their visit by telephone or email.
▪ You may only consume alcoholic drinks within the boundaries of your pitch or on the park’s licensed premises.
▪ You must not use fire hoses for any improper purpose such as washing cars or boats.
▪ You must not use a drone, powered model aircraft or any other powered flying object on the park.
▪ You may not ride bicycles, scooters, go karts, skateboards (or similar) so as to cause a nuisance or undue noise.
▪ The lodge occupier is responsible for the conduct of children in his/her custody and of visitors.
▪ Guns, firearms or offensive weapons of any description shall not be used on the park, and must not be kept on the park. It is forbidden to interfere with, or disturb any flora or fauna on the park.
▪ Everyone using the park is required to comply with the regulations of the site licence, water authority or any other Statutory Authority.
▪ No commercial enterprise or business activities may take place on the park unless prior permission of the park management has been granted, in writing.
▪ We do not permit anyone on to the park or into accommodation or onto a camping pitch, that is recorded on the UK Sex Offender Register.
You, your guests or visitors must not:
Commit any criminal offence at the Park or use the Park in connection with any criminal activity.
▪ Commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance.
▪ Use fireworks, or any naked flame devices or display batons or torches.
▪ Keep or carry any shotgun, firearm or any other weapon at the Park.
▪ Use any unlawful drugs.
▪ Create undue noise or disturbance, by yourselves, your guests or pets.
▪ Carry on any trade or business at the Park.
▪ Permit anyone who is to your knowledge on the Sex Offenders Register compiled under the Sex Offenders Act 1997 to use or visit the Park
▪ On any arrears of money outstanding after 28 days the Park shall have the right to charge interest at 4% per month.
Entry to your accommodation
▪ The park management reserve the right to enter accommodation giving reasonable notice, or in the case of emergency.
Losses or injury
▪ The park management formally disclaim any liability for losses or injury sustained by guests or their property, except where negligence is legally provable on the part of St. Tinney Farm.
Use & availability of facilities
▪ While every effort is made to ensure the availability of facilities, the park management will not be liable for the non-availability due to circumstances beyond their control, or due to maintenance or breakdowns. Any breakdown of facilities, utilities or equipment cannot be held to be the responsibility of the park management, but every effort will be made to make repairs or correct any faults as soon as possible. Maintenance, refurbishment, and improvements to the facilities, and holiday park, are carried out throughout the year and the park management will seek to ensure that guests are not inconvenienced.
No smoking policy
▪ Smoking, vaping or the use of e-cigarettes is not allowed inside any of our communal areas such as the toilet & shower block, the St. Tinney Arms bar & restaurant, games room or swimming pool enclosure at any time.
Wireless internet access (WiFi) & telephone lines
▪ WiFi is provided at the park free of charge, on a best endeavour basis, for use at your own risk. The user is bound by UK law and the park accepts no responsibility for any loss or corruption of data or damage to equipment, your IP address will be logged and by using the service you agree to be bound by its Terms & Conditions. No technical support will offered.
Pets & animals
▪ We do not allow dogs or other pets into our own rental accommodation or camping pitches at any time, accept for assistive dogs.
▪ Nothing in these Park Rules prevents you from bringing an assistance dog to the park if this is required to support your disability and Assistance Dogs UK or any successor body has issued you with an Identification Book or other appropriate evidence.
▪ No other pets of any form are permitted without the express prior written permission of the Park Management.
▪ No dogs of any breeds subject to the UK Dangerous Dogs Act of 1991 are permitted on the park at any time.
▪ Dogs must be kept under proper control and dogs on a short lead at all times when outside of your lodge.
▪ Dogs must not be allowed to despoil the park. Fouling of public areas are subject to a £25.00 fine.
▪ You may only play ball and other games within the areas set aside for recreation.
▪ You may not fly kites on the park.
▪ You may not use drones, powered model aircraft, any other powered flying objects, radio controlled cars or boats on the park.
▪ You may not use skateboards, roller skates, rollerblades, micro scooters, Segways or similar transport at the park.
▪ You may not organise group matches or events of any form without prior written agreement from the park management.
▪ You may not use the park address for postal deliveries.
▪ You may not use fire hoses or extinguishers for any improper purpose such as washing cars or boats etc.
▪ You must ensure that all occupants of your accommodation or camping pitch are familiar with the location of the Fire Points and the contents of the Fire Notices displayed at each point.
▪ You must not use any Chinese lanterns, fireworks, petrol or chemical fuelled batons, naked flame torches, fire pits or similar.
▪ You must not store fuels or combustible materials on the park.
▪ Barbeques are permitted but must be operated by a responsible adult and be raised off the ground so that they do not burn the grass, outdoor furniture or decking or pose a danger to other park users.
▪ If you have a complaint or are unhappy about anything, please let the park know immediately by informing reception, and we will do our best to resolve any issue.
▪ No generators of any kind are permitted to be used on-site at any time.
Sheltered & Emergency Accommodation Provision
▪ We do not accept bookings by agencies or individuals for the purposes of the provision of emergency or sheltered accommodation or housing at any time.