ID: 2246View owner's other properties
My family owned Deluxe Caravan at 5* Haven Primrose Valley Holiday Park in Filey near Scarborough is available to hire. Now taking bookings for 2019. Book early to avoid disappointment.
A £100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your dates within 7 days of your booking enquiry. The balance, along with a £50 refundable bond, will be required 6 weeks before your holiday.
My static caravan is centrally located in the park one row away from the main entertainment complex. Close to the childrens adventure playground. Just a very short walk from the main entertainment complex and within easy walk of all the other amenities. It sleeps 6/8 comfortably in 3 bedrooms, one double and two twin, plus a pull-out double bed in the living area. Bedding will be provided on your stay. The living room has a flat screen TV with Freeview channels, along with a few books. An Xbox 360 with a few games and one controller. There are a few board games for you to use too. The fitted kitchen has ample worktops and cupboards, a built-in gas oven, grill and hob, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and 6-seater dining area. Full crockery, cutlery, kitchen and dining essentials are provided. The family bathroom has a shower, toilet and hand basin. Also, there is a second WC. Gas and electric are included in the price of your holiday, as is your bedding and bed linen. You will need to bring your own towels and tea towels – and don’t forget the toilet roll!!
Bookings & Conditions
This is a strictly a no smoking caravan. Well behaved dogs are allowed, but I ask you to be considerate of my caravan. Please check with haven as home breeds of dogs are not allowed on site. All haven rules apply.
Travel cot and high chair available for use. Any additional equipment required is available to hire from haven.
Patio area with a picnic bench and four wooden chairs are available for your outdoor convenience.
Passes are not included in the prices but they can be purchased from Haven.
A 7 day pass is £40 per adult and £31 per child – under 4s are free. I do find that not everyone requires passes as the beach is so close and Filey is within walking distance, but they are available if you want them for swimming and the club for the great shows and party dances for the kids.
Holiday Park Facilities(Some facilities may require membership)
Pub/Club, Fishing, Amusement Arcade, Tennis Court, Indoor Pool, Laundrette, Crazy Golf, Grocery Shop, Takeaway, Restaurant, Kids Club,
Indoor Pool, Scenic Walks, Nature Reserve, Golf Course, Amusements, Pubs/Clubs, Takeaways, Fishing, Historical Attractions,
Bookings available for 7 or 14 nights with Saturday, Monday or Friday starts. Short breaks available 3 and 4 nights with Monday or Friday starts. Other requirements may be accommodated subject to availability please enquire.
I appreciate your taking the time to read this and look forward to arranging your booking in the near future.
Available Start Date
Selected Date Range
Property Reference / Number: 8 Berth Static Caravan at Primrose Valley, Near Filey, North Yorkshire
Property Address: Primrose valley, Near filey, North Yorkshire, YO14 9RF
Holiday Park: Primrose Valley Holiday Park
Submit your review
We stayed for a weekend in August (2 couples) and the caravan and Rachel provided everything we needed. Perfect location, close to all on site facilities and the beach. Filey is a short walk away. The caravan was immaculately clean. Thanks Rachel!
I stayed here the 2nd week of July and absolutely loved the caravan it had everything I needed and could want. The site has a lot to offer like two indoor pools and outside pool all incline slides which was a bonus !! We loved the site and the caravan and we will be back !!
1. The holiday caravan assigned to the hirer may be used only for holiday purposes and will NOT be used for sleeping more persons than the number of berths indicated by the proprietor. By exceeding the number of Berths will void any caravan insurances and you will be evicted from your accommodation and any charges that occur invoiced to you.
2. The Hirer is responsible for the conduct of his/her guests and family and shall take steps to ensure that their behaviour does not cause a nuisance, inconvenience or disturbance to other occupiers or cause damage to property belonging to the Proprietor or such other occupiers.
3. The Hirer agrees to indemnify the Proprietor in respect of any damage caused to the Proprietor’s property or to the property of third parties and against personal injury caused by the Hirer or members of the Hirer’s party. The Hirer must give notification of any damage as soon as possible, if after your stay damage is reported upon inspection this may affect your £75.00 security bond, it is in your interest to notify the manager/owner of any faulty or damaged items upon arrival.
4. The Hirer’s vehicle is parked entirely at his/her risk and the Proprietor is under no liability whatsoever in respect of any damage caused by or to the vehicle from whatever cause or for the loss or damage to articles left therein.
5. The Hirer will not permit or suffer anything to be done which would endanger any policies of insurance which the Proprietor has effected in respect of its business as caravan park proprietor.
6. All refuse or litter is to be deposited in the refuse bins provided and the area surrounding the caravan is to be kept in a clean and tidy condition, Please ensure when departing the caravan that it is left in a “Clean and Tidy State” surfaces wiped, carpets and floor cleaned and any kitchenware used is to be cleaned.
7. £50 none refundable deposit is required to secure the requested holiday dates and caravan, the Full balance must be received 6 weeks before the Holiday arrival (arrival date) failure to do so may impact on the agreed holiday cost and any applied discount We reserve the right to cancel any booking if the balance is not paid 6 weeks before arrival as per the cancellation policy contained within.
8. No commercial vehicles will be allowed on the park.
9. Please ensure that if you smoke any form of tobacco, that this is done outside with doors/windows closed and all waste is placed in Bins.
10. If for any reason you cancel your holiday, any refunds may only be made if the caravan is re-let on your dates and will be subject to our cancellation policy. There is a cancellation charge of 15% of the holiday cost and £50 none refundable deposit will not be refunded. The hirer may wish to consider buying cancellation insurance (not available from the proprietor).
10-1. The proprietor reserves the right to cancel any holiday without prior notice, if the proprietor cancels your holiday prior to arrival you will receive a full refund of any money’s already paid to the proprietor (no compensation fees will be paid). if your holiday is cancelled during your booked holiday dates due to a breach in terms and conditions, no money’s will be refunded and additional charges may occure.
If you have to cancel your holiday you must telephone us in the first instance and notify us in writing within 3 days of the telephone call.
In the event of cancellation, the following charges apply Plus 10% Admin Charge:
Length of Time before arrival – 62 days or more Cancellation Charge + Deposit
Length of Time before arrival – 62 to 29 days Cancellation Charge + 50% + Deposit of the total holiday cost
Length of Time before arrival – 28 days or less Cancellation Charge + 90% of the total holiday cost.
If we are able to re-let the caravan to a new family, we may at our descretion refund you minus 10% admin charge and the none refundable deposit, less any additional losses incurred in the process, including a Late Deal sale.
11. Bookings cannot be accepted from single sex parties, Group bookings requiring multiple caravans or parties of under 21 years old.
12. A ‘Cleaning & Damage’ Bond is required of £75.00 in addition to the Holiday costs, if the caravan is found to be in reasonable condition with no damage after your departure a full refund of the Bond will be issued within 14 days (under normal circumstances within 48 hours). Full Balance including the Bond is to be Paid 6 weeks before arrival.
13. We do supply pillows and pillowcases, as well as quilts and quilt covers-but we do not supply Bath towels.
14. If the Proprietor is unable to supply the specific caravan for hire, every effort will be made to arrange a suitable alternative with another provider.
15. The Proprietor will not be liable to the Hirer nor his/her guests or any dependants for any injury or loss or damage to any property howsoever caused.
16. In the event of any breach of these terms and conditions by the Hirer the Proprietor shall be entitled to give the Hirer and his/her guests and/or family immediate notice to vacate the caravan and leave the park, and to charge any expenses incurred in doing so.
17. We do accept Pets in some of our holiday homes but please be aware that it is unacceptable to allow pets on the Seating and Beds, we also request that any Pets are not left alone roaming the caravan, although we do allow pets to be left alone when secured in a pet cage. This is to stop pets barking at the caravan windows and causing disturbances for other holiday makers.
18. If for any reason you are not happy with the holiday home upon arrival or Damaged, Broken or Dirty items are seen, these “must” be reported immediately on your first day of occupancy! This is to ensure that the hirer is not held responsible for anything that is seen after the hirer has departed when the holiday home is cleaned, checked and inventoried. If anything is reported that requires immediate resolution, we must be given the opportunity to resolve the problems, you agree to give us 24 hours to resolve reported issues. if you do not accept the resolution we offer and decide to terminate your holiday, this must be done on the first day of occupancy and no refund will be given.
19. Arrival Time is strictly between 2pm and 5pm on your first day of occupancy, Departure time on the last day of occupancy is no later than 10am.
20. Once the booking form has been sent, confirmed and deposit received any changes to the number of guests or any booking information updates will be charged at £5 per Update.
21. Any discounts given at the time of booking and subject to the balance being paid as per the agreed terms and Conditions, failure to pay the balance in accordance to the Terms and Conditions will result in any Discount being removed and the Full amount of the holiday costs being required. We reserve the right to cancel any booking if the balance is not paid 6 weeks before arrival as per the cancelation policy contained within.
22. Gas, Electricity and Water is included with the holiday cost although we do operate a fair usage policy, Please do not leave gas central Heating systems and Gas fires on permanently when you are not in the holiday accommodation as this is not considered as fair usage. If it is deemed that fair usage has been exceeded we reserve the right to demand that the guest purchases any replacement gas bottles and reserve the right to deduct moneys from the security bond to cover additional gas usage.
23. You are also bound to the terms and conditions and rules of the holiday park you will be staying, please ensure you ask on arrival for this information.
24. If any of these terms and conditions are broken your personal details could be passed over to other private holiday home owners and you may find it difficult to book privatly in the future.
These Terms and conditions are subject to change at the Proprietors Discretion.