Welcome to our beautiful spacious 40ft x 20ft Atlas Lilac 2 bedroomed lodge. Sleeps 7 plus travel cot. Master bedroom with super-king size bed, wardrobe, ensuite with full bath, shower, toilet and sink. Second bedroom with triple sleeper and fitted wardrobes. Main bathroom with large shower, sink and toilet. Fully fitted kitchen complete with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge-freezer. Spacious lounge area with sofa bed and with dining table and chairs. Outside large secure garden fully enclosed with parking for 2 cars and plenty of space to play on our ‘mud free’ artificial lawn area. Rear patio area and large decking on front to catch the sun all day long. Luxury garden sofas and dining table for those summer nights ! Available to hire for 3, 4 or 7 nights on selected dates Feb till Nov. Prices start at £100 per night for up to 7 people. Compulsory Entertainment passes are extra in 2019 at £4.95pppn but included in 2020 prices.
Property Reference / Number: Lakey’s Holiday Lodge at Holiday Resort Unity Brean
Property Address: Holiday Resort Unity, Coast Road, Brean, Somerset, TA82RB
Holiday Park: Holiday Resort Unity
Submit your review
Lakey Lodge Hire – Terms & Conditions DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A provisional booking will be accepted subject to receiving a £50 deposit within 3 working days, this deposit can be paid by PayPal or bank transfer. Upon receiving deposit, you’ll receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until the we receive the deposit. DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
2. If the deposit is not received within 3 working days it is assumed by us that the provisional booking is no longer required.
3. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE FOUR WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then we reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else. Bookings taken with less than FOUR weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within 3 working days.
4. The hirer shall also pay a £100 refundable security bond. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within seven days of departure date. We reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of: a) replacing and/or repairing all damage b) all breakages c) charge for cleaning the caravan or removing stains or replacing as new. ALL BREAKAGES, DAMAGE AND STAINS WITHIN THE LODGE MUST BE PAID FOR!! THE HIRER MUST INFORM US WITHIN 12HRS OF ARRIVAL OF ALL DEFECTS, INVENTORY SHORTAGES AND/ OR BREAKAGES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU, THE HIRER BEING RESPONSIBLE. CANCELLATIONS
5. In the event of a cancellation, The hirer must confirm this in writing. (Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
6. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the lodge for any reason including an emergency at home.
7. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the owner’s discretion and subject to the time remaining to the holiday and a replacement booking being obtained. GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
8. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above. No same sex groups (Couples and Family’s only).
9. Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the lodge. Over Occupancy will not be Tolerated. 10. ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement with the lodge owners and confirmed in writing to the owners.
11. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
12. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the holiday lodge . Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for you and your parties safety and security purposes only.
13. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
14. The hirer shall notify the lodge owners in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
15. The hirer must give access to the holiday lodge as / when required to the lodge owners, holiday park owners and their staff / agents.
16. The lodge owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a and / or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at their absolute discretion. UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE 17. The holiday lodge maybe occupied from 3pm onwards on the first day of hiring.
18. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact us direct . D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
19. No pets are allowed.
20. Smoking is NOT permitted in the caravan but ashtrays are provided for outside use only.
21.The caravan is to be left in a clean and tidy condition ready for the next tenants, due to inspection by staff. If not, then rule 4. shall apply.
22. Holiday park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
23. The holiday lodge MUST be vacated by 10am on the last day of hiring. Ready for cleaner to check over.
24. No Prams/Buggies to be left open, and used in the caravans As this as been known to Damage Doors and Fittings.
25. Compulsory Resort passes must be purchased upon check-in at reception at a cost of £4.95 per person per night in 2019 bookings .IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE LODGE / HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE LODGE OWNERS SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID. PLEASE NOTE Once we have received your £50 deposit you the hirer has agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law.