Set in the rural village of Cheddon Fitzpaine, in the beautiful Somerset countryside, Sunrise Cottage is a delightful two-bedroom cottage full of character and charm, available for weekend and week-long stays and ideal for a break with friends, as a romantic retreat, or just for some time away from home.
Situated less than four miles from the lively town of Taunton and easily accessible from the M5, Sunrise Cottage is approached by a lovely front garden and features a fully-enclosed, pretty back garden with an al fresco eating area. Allocated parking for one car is available in front of the cottage.
On the ground floor Sunrise Cottage includes a spacious living room with a large, beautiful inglenook fireplace and wood burner, a smart TV with access to Netflix and other online content, a well-equipped and airy kitchen with a dining area overlooking the garden through large French doors, a utility section and a cloakroom with washing machine and tumble dryer. There is Wi-Fi throughout the cottage.
Upstairs the cottage offers a master bedroom with a beautiful feature fireplace, one further double bedroom with wooden beams, and a family bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
Sunrise Cottage is available for bookings of 2 to 14 nights. To check availability or to make a booking please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at +44 (0) 7958 986 916 with your desired arrival and departure dates, number of people (including children), and number of dogs if applicable.
Available Start Date
Selected Date Range
Property Reference / Number: Sunrise Cottage, Cheddon Fitzpaine, Somerset
Property Address: Sunrise Cottage, 107 Cheddon Fitzpaine, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 8LD
Submit your review
HOLIDAY LETTING AGREEMENT
The Guest agrees with the Owner as follows:
1. To pay the letting fee. A 30% deposit is due on confirmation and the balance is payable in full six weeks prior to the arrival date.
2. Not to deface, make any alterations or additions to the interior or exterior of the Premises or to the decoration, fixtures or fittings of the Premises or to the furniture.
3. To keep the furniture, soft furnishings and equipment in their present state of repair and condition and to replace with similar articles of at least the equivalent value and standard, any items of furniture which may be found to be missing or destroyed (reasonable wear and tear excepted).
4. Not to remove any of the furniture from its present position in the Premises.
5. To use the premises as a private holiday residence for up to 5 persons only and not for any other purposes whatsoever. Additional persons may be accommodated by prior
6. Not to affix any poster or placard to the interior or exterior of the Premises.
7. Not to do or permit to be done anything which may be a nuisance or annoyance or cause of damage to any neighbouring or adjoining property.
8. Not to do anything or suffer or permit anything to be done as a result of which any policy or insurance held by the Owners on the Premises may become void or voidable or subject to an increased rate of premium.
9. Not to use the property for any illegal or immoral purposes.
10. Not to play or permit to be played in the premises any musical instrument or sound production equipment between 11.00pm and 7.30am or so as to be audible outside the premises.
11. To permit the Owners or their agents access to the Premises to deal with any maintenance or security issues.
12. Not to smoke or permit smoking inside or on the Premises.
13. To accept and abide by the General Terms & Conditions of this Holiday Letting Agreement.
14. To indemnify and hold harmless the Owner from any and all damages, costs or fees whatsoever incurred or assessed against the Owner as a result of the booking, activities or actions of the guest or their visitors or invitees.
Security deposit of £100 – this will be refunded at the end of the rental period (less any reasonable costs for breakages, damage, etc. if applicable).
107 Cheddon Fitzpaine
+44 (0) 7958 986 916 email@example.com
On completion of the letting period: The Guest agrees to leave the Premises and the furniture, in a clean and tidy state of repair and condition and in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement.
GENERAL BOOKING TERMS and CONDITIONS
In order to confirm your booking a payment for 30% of the total rental fee must be made
within 5 days of your verbal or emailed confirmation . We must receive the balance of rental fee by 6 weeks prior to the booking arrival date. If payment is not received by us in full and by the date given in our confirmation then we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled. In this case, cancellation charges as set out in the clause “Cancellation by you” will be applicable. NB No reminders of payment dates will be sent. Bookings received 6 weeks or less before the booking arrival date must be paid in full. Although we would not anticipate any costing errors on the confirmation invoice, should there be an obviously incorrect price shown, then we will issue a new invoice and will not be bound by the price shown on the incorrect invoice.
A contract between you and the owners will come into existence when we receive payment and accept your booking by issuing a confirmation of booking for the holiday dates shown in the rental agreement. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking. This contract is governed by English Law. It is mutually understood and agreed that any dispute, claim or any other matter that arises out of this contract or your holiday will be dealt with by the courts of England and Wales.
CANCELLATIONS – BY YOU (LEAD GUEST)
You may cancel your booking at any time. Cancellation must be communicated to us in writing and takes effect from the date received by us. In the event of cancellation then the following charges become applicable:
Less than 2 weeks prior to arrival date – 100% of full fee
Between 2‐3 weeks prior to arrival date – 90% of full feeBetween 4‐6 weeks prior to arrival date – 50% of full fee
CANCELLATIONS – BY US
It is extremely unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your property rental. However, occasionally we may have to make changes and reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes would be minor and we will advise you of them as soon as they may be applicable. If we are forced to cancel the property rental because of force majeure or for any reason that makes the property unfit for rental, you will have the choice of either allowing us to try to locate a suitable alternative property on your behalf or of cancelling the booking and accepting a full refund of all monies paid to us. Please note that we are not liable for any consequential loss or incidental expenditure resulting from the cancellation of your holiday.
It is the responsibility of the Guests to ensure that their personal possessions are insured. We cannot accept any liability for theft of, loss of or damage to personal possessions. We also recommend that guests arrange adequate travel insurance for cover in case of cancellation (see CANCELLATIONS).
Complaints must be reported immediately to the owners of the property or to their representatives thereby giving them the opportunity to rectify the problem during your stay. If the problem cannot be rectified during your stay, you must write to us within 28 days of departure giving full details of your complaint. We cannot accept complaints if you have not followed the course of action laid
down in this clause.
OCCUPATION OF THE PROPERTY
Only the named guests are permitted to use or stay in the property. If you are expecting overnight visitors, you must let us or our representatives know. You and your party must not exceed at any time the numbers of sleeping places. The owners or our representatives have a right at all
times to refuse access to the property for people who are not members of the party.
LOCATION MAP AND DIRECTIONS + KEY COLLECTION
A location map and directions with key collection instructions will be sent to the booker on receipt of deposit payment.
ARRIVAL / CHECK‐IN TIME
This is from 4.00pm on the arrival day booked. We may be a little flexible on this,
provided that there are no departures from the night prior. Please check with us within a few days of your arrival date and when possible we will be happy to oblige.
DEPARTURE / CHECK OUT TIME
This is by 10.00am on the departure day booked. We can be a little flexible on this,
provided that there are no imminent new arrivals. Please check with us and when possible we will be happy to oblige.