ID: 38924View owner's other properties
The Old Shippon is situated at Mineshop, Crackington Haven between Bude and Boscastle on the north Cornish Coastline, take a relaxing 30 minute stroll through our Streamside Valley Fields and Woodland to the Beach at Crackington Haven.
The cottage is situated on the bank of a beautiful meandering stream, so you can lay in bed and listen to the birds, the stream and nothing else!
This converted historic milking parlor has a large private decked area which overlooks the woodland where deer and other wildlife can be spotted. This offers the perfect social space for all of the family.
Your children and dogs will be happy playing in the fields and making dens in the woodland which surrounds the properties at Mineshop.
Available Start Date
Selected Date Range
Property Reference / Number: The Old Shippon, Crackington Haven, Bude, Cornwall
Property Address: The Old Shippon, Mineshop, Crackington Haven, Bude, Cornwall, EX230NR
Submit your review
1. Bookings are from 3pm on the day of arrival to 10am on the day of
2. As soon as we receive the completed booking form, the hirer is
responsible for the total rental, as shown on the booking acceptance.
3. Any cancellation must be made in writing, if we are able to re-let a
refund of the balance (if paid) will be made. If we are unable to re-let the
balance of rent will be payable by the hirer. The deposit will not be
refunded in either case. Customers are therefore strongly advised to take
out the cancellation insurance @ www.cancellationplan.co.uk
4. The number of people in any party must not exceed the number for which
the property is equipped for as shown in our brochure.
5. The hirer is responsible for reasonable care of the property, and to
leave it including all equipment clean and tidy, a charge may be made for
any damage done and/or for any excess cleaning required.
6. If the property booked should become unavailable for reasons beyond
our control e.g. fire/flood etc, all monies paid shall be refunded and our
liability shall be limited to that amount.
7. The balance of rental will be due 4 weeks in advance of your holiday,
we will let you know the date the balance is due on your booking
8. Please don’t smoke inside the Cottage, many thanks.